Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the end of Kaido, then from today on I'm the biggest Tama supporter. Only condition though she ends up being the evil mastermind behind everything and the last boss of this shitty ass arc.

Long live Evil Empress Tama. Save us poor souls from this Wano mediocrity. :finally:

I love wano arc, it's my favorite after ennies lobby. I enjoyed it so much it made me cry, laugh and feel all kinds of things reading it idk why people call it a shitty arc, i wonder if all they is for the story to go the way they want.

some bmp had moments
looking back I can say cracker and katakuri had moments I was impressed
so did oven
BMPs>>>Beast pirates in terms of both danger feeling and build up.
Wci was a far better arc for the villians as this arc for Kaido and his troup.
As old member of OJ, I never forget how everyone was hyped because of strong Cracker was or how insane the enraged army was.
Teaparty was peakfiction post timeskip, finally villians who trash beat down the Heroes, we probably never see such thing again in the manga. Just like this arc what Oda did to the beast pirates, it was like they been the underdogs not the strawhats.

Imagine giving Katakuri Doffy awakening but not Kaido

The freaking wsc lol
Kaido and Big mom!!
Both didn´t used awakening, you can´t imagine this, yet you have Kaido with soo much knowledge about awakening yet he can´t use it?
:josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.