Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

what the hell is Urouge's purpose
I'm hoping for relation to the moon somehow. He might know about Nika as he is from the sky races and may be Blackbeard's 10th captain potentially.

His character has the most mystery out of the Supernovas now and hopefully Oda is saving the best for last with him.

He resembled a Skypeian originally but seems to be be Birkan now? Enel did destroy Birka, the one on the planet itself I believe rather than the one on the moon ofc. Birka is based on Sweden afaik and Nami is Swedish too...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birka

Given Urouge's powers, he would be great to face against giants too for example..
Urouge went to Raijin Island which is speculated to be caused by Enel's awakening or a previous user of the Goro Goro at least too. Maybe the "Birka" that Enel destroyed? Fell from the sky and landed on the blue seas due to Enel destroying it? Isn't it funny Urouge is a "Fallen Monk" and Kaido met Urouge and then jumped off and fell from a sky island too?

Holy fuck.....

Raijin island seems to be based on an atmospheric phenomenon in Venezuela called Relámpago del Catatumbo (Catatumbo lightning), where lightnings strike 280 times per hour, 160 nights a year. It is also know as the "everlasting storm".
Thats an average of 4 times per minute...Maybe 5?!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm hoping for relation to the moon somehow. He might know about Nika as he is from the sky races and may be Blackbeard's 10th captain potentially.

His character has the most mystery out of the Supernovas now and hopefully Oda is saving the best for last with him.

He resembled a Skypeian originally but seems to be be Birkan now? Enel did destroy Birka, the one one the planet itself I believe rather than the one on the moon ofc. Birka is based on Sweden afaik and Nami is Swedish too...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birka

Given Urouge's powers, he would be great to face against giants too for example..
Urouge went to Raijin Island which is speculated to be caused by Enel's awakening or a previous user of the Goro Goro at least too. Maybe the "Birka" that Enel destroyed? Fell from the sky and landed on the blue seas due to Enel destroying it? Isn't it funny Urouge is a "Fallen Monk" and Kaido met Urouge and then jumped off and fell from a sky island too?

Holy fuck.....
Raijin island seems to be based on an atmospheric phenomenon in Venezuela called Relámpago del Catatumbo (Catatumbo lightning), where lightnings strike 280 times per hour, 160 nights a year. It is also know as the "everlasting storm".
Thats an average of 4 times per minute...Maybe 5?!
he will tank all of the lightning in those island :finally:

@Bounty Hitetsu is Sukiyaki confirmed??

So many thing point towards that, but idk anymore lol

There's no reason to hide his identity now that everyone's out in the open.

It's also weird that he wouldn't partake in the battle itself (baing a samurai and all) considering all the loss his country (and clan) had to suffer all these years.

But you also can't help but feel something's odd when Oda didn't show him even once during Oden's flashback.

G

Gorosei Informer

So many thing point towards that, but idk anymore lol

There's no reason to hide his identity now that everyone's out in the open.

It's also weird that he wouldn't partake in the battle itself (baing a samurai and all) considering all the loss his country (and clan) had to suffer all these years.

But you also can't help but feel something's odd when Oda didn't show him even once during Oden's flashback.
He also has the same VA as Sukiyaki which makes me very suspicious. Sukiyakis death was so suspicious too. Given all the twist reveals and double identities such this arc, I wouldn't put it past Oda to do this. Hitetsu flashback when?

I still hate how Oda completely forgot about Hotei too lmao. Forgot about Dre Hotei!

Will of Dre confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.