Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think that's pretty far fetched. His silhouette looks nothing like Zoro and there is nothing else about him that really supports the idea. I even went and read the wiki entry about him just to be sure. Seems really unlikely.
It's because Green Bull is his nickname. Ushimaru had a Green Bull on his cloak and his name has bull (Ushi) in it.

I don't think he's Ushimaru anymore but he could be his son and thus Zoros father potentially.

Somehow this may parallel Helmeppo and Morgan too somehow potentially or maybe not lol.
Post automatically merged:

So banquet after Ryokugyu shows up?
Would be hilarious of he just shows up to get fed somehow. A sort of Fujitora sequence intro where they think he's a friendly, random, harmless guy until he reveals himself lol.

He said he would eat again when a beautiful woman served him IIRC and he hasn't eaten in years too apparently...

It's because Green Bull is his nickname. Ushimaru had a Green Bull on his cloak and his name has bull (Ushi) in it.

I don't think he's Ushimaru anymore but he could be his son and thus Zoros father potentially.

Somehow this may parallel Helmeppo and Morgan too somehow potentially or maybe not lol.
Phew... I see. Let's see what Oda makes of these potential hints/links in the story. (I have become a bit careful with theories and hype around Zoro, because I kept being disappointed by the past couple of chapters and the lack of what could have been a great arc for zoro fans honestly.)

PS: Also welcome back! I am glad you decided to stay around! :)

ZKGB
Holyshit, Greenbull will neg diff the rest of the SH and Luffy won't be in the condition to fight anymore, but Zolo will overcome twice the pain and wake up again to save Wano from Admiral bastard :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.