Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way for Staw Hats to leave Wano in 1053 would have been if Oda lost all sanity he had left. It just wasn't possible.
Although since Kaido/Orochi/Big Mom are defeated, what happens from now may be considered part of the final saga plot even if straw hats are technically still on Wano for a few chapters.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
is she legal or not because those booba is sus.
What even is the age of consent in One Piece? 16 I guess, because of Pudding/Sanji's (attempted) marriage? Well, that's assuming that Big Mom gives a fuck about the law... so, probably not.

Age in anime hasn't mattered much to me since I found out Jotaro and the girls from Lucky Star were the same "age". People lewding Uta doesn't bother me at all (I'll probably lewd Uta). As much as people complain, One Piece is better about not sexualizing young characters than many anime. That stuff doesn't bother me, as long as it's posted in the appropriate channels, but I like how Oda writes child characters like Tama and Toko as innocent and cute. No weird shots/angles, or anything like that. The way Luffy interacts with child characters is adorable, and one of my favorite parts of One Piece.

There's enough stuff like Fate out there, I appreciate how Oda doesn't lewd child characters. Hell, One Piece is WAY better than Pokemon when it comes to this, Pokemon has been using sexualized pubescent characters and furries to sell games for years. And BOY does it make money. I always wonder what the Pokemon marketing meetings are like: "Okay, so, how do we appeal to a bunch of huge perverts, who think cat-ears and cat-tails are sexy, while still appearing as a family-friendly-franchise?"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Can you just show me the page or panel of them saying katakuri isn't yonko candidate material? Is it in the spoilers?

Do you also got the page of them confirming the new yonkos and how they decided too?

Yeah just tell me what page its on
Again, I'm talking about a what if scenario where Katakuri isnt mentioned. If that happens, the fact is Oda chose to mention Marco as one and didnt give Katakuri the same respect.

Their are Cracking sfx all around her head. Thats more than enough...

Doesnt matter. Queen hurt Big Mom....King didnt. Queen hurt Big Mom with the use of no haki either.
not in the manga. if there would be cracking, Oda would show it like in the fight between Sanji and Vergo as well as Usopps Skull against Ulti

and wow nice argument. the two soldiers in Loguetown killed Gol D. Roger
so they're are basically stronger then all of the Rocks Pirates combined. also they didnt use Haki
I'm out

Zoro’s love for Luffy >>>> everyone else including Sanji, if you think otherwise stop reading two piece.
Either way zoro's love for either is more than hiyori
:endthis:
The most intrest hes shown in women is kiku which isn't necessarily romantic but i still really like them together and think its cute
And tashigi which i cant support till the looking like his late kid cousin allegations are proved untrue 🗿

L̵̢̛̜̻͕͕̳͍̥̃̎̈́́̒͐́͂́̉̑̎͑͂̈̃̏͋̽̽͗͛̈́͐͘͝͝ư̴̧̡͚̖̝͖̺̱̫̫͉̰̼̱̲̖̩͙̬̤̬̼̭̮̳̲̟̘̯͎͚̤̮͇̫͙͙͉͕̦̳̲͗̈̽̀̽̀̔͑͑̆̿̾͛͛͋̂̀̕͠͠͝ͅf̷͔͍͈̠͔͇͎̼̜̩͚̭̮͓̞̲͈̲̻͛̽̿͆͌͒̇̽͗̌̓̋͒͌͑̓̕̚͠ͅf̴̡̧͇̱̰̞̱͓̜̓̅͒͛̐͌͊͆̀̒́̇̒̚͝͠͝ͅy̸̨̧̢̨̡͓͚̠̩̦̜̗̠̺͍̳̙̞̪̳̞̫̯̥̘͔͖̜̭̗̹̠̥̺̪̬͍̺̭̼͑͝ͅ ̶̨̢̧̨̧̛̹͍͈̱͖̪̹̞̭̦̼͇͖̹͔̩͖̣̬̜̰̻̀̀̾͗̏̉̉͒̿͗̓̓́̌̀̑̉͂͆̀́̿͑̆͘̚̕͝ģ̵̛̥̫̥̺̜̦̠̭̜̦̠̟͉̜͎̟̼̠͊̔͐͋̈́̀̃̇̇̈̐͊͆͂̐̉͛̿͑̍̾̌́͋͑̅̀̅͘͝ͅô̴̧̢̨̧̖̫̤̰̣̜̬̠̬͉͍͍̰̙̺̭̗̺͖̫̦͇̪̤͕̠̰̗͙͇̦͔͆̐̏̾͂̌̊̚͜ͅe̸̩̹̹̪͔͚̪̲͈̗̮̯̲̗̞̳͇̓̈́̋͒̈̇̃̀͑͘͜͜s̶̡̨̛̛̛̳̰̝̯͓̞͛̓̀̅͂͂͊͛̒̒̆̓̈́̌̓͛͆̀͒̑̀́͐̓̎̄̌̇̋̐̑̎͆̌́͛͂̏́͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͝ ̵̢̞͊̋̈̽́͊̓̃̾̒͌̊̆́̊̏̋̄̇̍̔͒P̶̞͍̠̬̰͈̙͚͔̯̘̞̤͈̠͈͈̫͎̪̫̮̫̙̠̥̞̗͍̣̖̯͔̰̠͍͕̯͕̹̋̄̎̎̑̿̐̆̇̎͌̊͒͑̈̅̕̚͘͜͝i̵̢̨̩̰̪̫̮̞̲̟̠̫̅͑̽͌̑̆͗̒̄̀̎̾̅̈̏̽̀̾̓̔̂̀̔̋͐͘̕̚̕̚̕̕͝r̶̢̨̰̹̳̱͉̪͓̗̗̼͎̻̙̠̣̲̱̤̻͓̺͇̈́̍̄̅̓͛̈́̐̊̏̌̃́̏̎͊́̚̕͜͝ͅâ̵̢̢̛̹̼̜̰̠͎̪̪͍̙͛̽̏̑̀̂͋͊́̍̑͑̇̆́̏̇̂̒̀͋̍̈̈̈́̏̏̾̀͛̏̇͆̉̀̓̎́̈́̈́̅̆̋̽͘̕͜͠͝t̴̢̝͉̦͓̗͔̪͓̺̮̮̪̰̠̗̼̯̬̯̜͚͚̲̟̉͌̐́̅̓͒̋͋̿̈́͂́̐̌̋̈́̀̏͛͗̅͆͑͂͌̅̂̅̓̎͒͑͗̀̀̊̀͝͠͝͝͝ͅé̵̢͖̜͚̻͓̻̻͙̭̣̭̹̝͕̳͕̮͇͍͓̼͇̖͙̪̙̺̪̜̜̩̰̱̹͕̤̘̭͕͎̣́̓͛̏̉̄̆͊̑̈́͋̾͌́̑̄̾͆͊̿͆̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝k̷̨̛̟̰̼̼͍̦̯͍̱̝͙̗͈̟̱̭̻͉͈͓̊͆̂̍͑͗ͅĩ̷̛̠̏̀̿̋̀́͆͗̀͆̾́̒̆͌͆̌̌̒̑̊͊̓̉̊͂͆̇̒̀̔̄͒̿͗͊͊͌̀̚͘͠ñ̶̢̨̨̡̖̮͙̖̲̜̻͙̟͕̲͖̘̩̣̟̳̪̩͖͎͇̙̘̇͒̂̓̉̈́̄͊̊̏̍̇̾̓̒̀̉͑̓̔́̀̇̄̀͊̊̍̐̊̆̕̕͜͝͝ͅg̶̢̡̖͉̬̮̥͍̖͍̺̩͕̹̭͖̬̼̠͔͖̗̗̳̭̠̖̱̬̖̼͎̟̲̲͈̥͙̞̲͇̖͓̎͌͑̑̌̎̆̀̉̋͂̐̍́̀̍̃̈́̎̈̈́͛͑̑̉̓̍̿̑͂̋̾̑͠ͅͅͅ

The World Government is fucking stupid

Look at Luffy:
  • Enters Big Mom's domain, fucks up her party, defeats Katakuri and leaves
  • Enters Wano, fucks up Kaido's crew and base, defeats Kaido
  • Has Awakened the Nika Devil Fruit, something the WG fears enough that they've spent centuries looking for it
  • Has Zoro and Sanji, some of the best fighters in the New World right now, in his crew
  • Has Nico Robin in his crew, the only one who can read Poneglyphs
  • Has Franky in in his crew, the only Shipwright who had Pluto's blueprints
  • Has Jinbei in his crew, once a Warlord and considered the most powerful Fishman
  • Has a 5000 men fleet from fighters in the New World, all knowing haki and shit
  • Has Alabasta, Drum Island, Fishman Island, Dressrosa and now Wano in debt to him
  • Is walking around with Shank's and Roger's Straw Hat
  • Son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, Brother of Sabo and Ace
And they think he should have a lower bounty than Kaido and Big Mom who have done fucking nothing in these last few decades?

:okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.