Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too
What we got is the usual “guy in a monster suit” hybrid design and tbh it’s pretty boring and is barely different enough from human Kaido
He should’ve at least go with this

gigantic hands, maybe use thunder bagua like Lariat from Naruto
He shape-shifts freely though when he was drunk... His hybrid form is more than just "guy in a monster suit". That dragon head really looks like Kaku 2.0..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Me too
What we got is the usual “guy in a monster suit” hybrid design and tbh it’s pretty boring and is barely different enough from human Kaido

And to think we still got blue balled with "silhouette piece" for Kaido's ordinary hybrid.
:suresure:

And to think we still got blue balled with "silhouette piece" for Kaido's ordinary hybrid.
:suresure:
Me too

It's already shown btw.. Looks trash to me ngl.

D

Deleted member 83

It's already shown btw.. Looks trash to me ngl.

Eh…I know, I was even hoping this was his awakening back when the chapter was out

And no not really, actual design has legs, this panel is more like Porunga from dragon ball
It looks dope to me at least, much much better than his normal hybrid
My disappointment was beyond measure back in 1008
I wouldnt say it’s trash though

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh…I know, I was even hoping this was his awakening back when the chapter was out

And no not really, actual design has legs, this panel is more like Porunga from dragon ball
It looks dope to me at least, much much better than that mid ass hybrid
My disappointment was beyond measure back in 1008
I guess difference of opinions. I liked what we got a lot more. At first I too was disappointed but it just grew on me while I got to see more fights in that form.

Status
Not open for further replies.