Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Holy shit. Worse than Thor 2? Because I am thinking of whether to watch it or not in theatres in 2 hours lol
i dont remember too much about Thor 2.
but recent Thor movie really have so many gags/jokes and only Christian Bale (Gorr The God Butcher) making this movie really interesting.
but again Marvel marketing is forced you to watch the movie because there will be next movie after this lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We need some new Sanji theory draft for the last arc sir @VegaPank :pepebusi:
translation from recent booklet
> Also there is a part confirming that Zoan's awakening don't affect the surroundings but bring change to the body.
> Also it's confirmed tho it was already obvious that the reason why there are 'things' that get Zoan powers is because the Zoan fruits have a 'will'
> Mythical Zoans transform the user into fantasy beings with mysterious powers. They are very rare devil fruits. Not only do they transform the user into a nonexistent, fictitious beings but they provide them with various special abilities including superhuman strength.

This sounds Mythical Fiery Bird to me :pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

translation from recent booklet
> Also there is a part confirming that Zoan's awakening don't affect the surroundings but bring change to the body.
> Also it's confirmed tho it was already obvious that the reason why there are 'things' that get Zoan powers is because the Zoan fruits have a 'will'
> Mythical Zoans transform the user into fantasy beings with mysterious powers. They are very rare devil fruits. Not only do they transform the user into a nonexistent, fictitious beings but they provide them with various special abilities including superhuman strength.

This sounds Mythical Fiery Bird to me :pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:
Sanji will fuse with Marco to fight green bowl :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.