Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido will forever be the worst OP villain for not freeing us from Momo and the Scabbards definitively
Blame Oda for loving his own mother country- Japanese character and Samurai.
He make Wano one of the utmost important island that connects to every mystery and void century. Everyone who follow one piece this long would already know how much impact he gives for Wano arc.

These character and the country itself would have great importance even after post Wano
So you can continue to curse it
:endthis:

Blame Oda for loving his own mother country- Japanese character and Samurai.
He make Wano one of the utmost important island that connects to every mystery and void century. Everyone who follow one piece this long would already know how much impact he gives for Wano arc.

These character and the country itself would have great importance even after post Wano
So you can continue to curse it
:endthis:
Yes I blame him for that. Cause everything for the past 4 fucking years in One Piece has been fucking shit.

He tried to upstage Kishimoto in Wano and failed miserably as well which takes a lot of doing,

Oda is hilarious. He fumbled the entire bag in the arc his own country is based off of

Can't find it... should have saved it as a doc, I'll need to remake it. It was something like this:
1. Imu
2. Kaido
3. Shanks
4. Blackbeard
5. Akainu
6. Kizaru
7. Mihawk
8. Rayleigh
9. Aokiji
10. Dragon

Dragon's in 10 because I know he's top tier but don't know where, he could move up. Big Mom is left off just because she's too insane too count on in a fight. Her power is above several of the people in here. I'm tired AF though, and still need to work on it.
:pepelit::pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.