Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I was going to say you're from USA due to the second bolded part, but that first one is really confusing me, ngl.
lmao.
Yeah, I'm from the USA. If you judge me for it, I can't blame you. Once you peel back the brainwashing the USA is so fucking crazy.

People pushed a religion that wants to mutilate children's genitals and kill gay people as if it was normal. People acted like boobs were more dangerous than guns. It pisses me off. There are so many good people in the USA. I hate that we've let ourselves become this fucking disgusting and full of twisted hate.

Sorry, I'll stop ranting about it after this post. It's just, whenever I read/watch Alabasta, I think about the Middle East, and I feel so furious and useless. Those kids are scared to go outside when the sky is clear and blue, because that's when the drones that kill their families come. That's why I respect Oda. Because those people everyone else ignored mattered to him. To me, Oda's dream is to stop kids from starving.

The USA fucked me up heavily, but I don't want to give up: I want to be like Oda, and feed those kids, rather than hurt them, damn it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, I'm from the USA. If you judge me for it, I can't blame you. Once you peel back the brainwashing the USA is so fucking crazy.

People pushed a religion that wants to mutilate children's genitals and kill gay people as if it was normal. People acted like boobs were more dangerous than guns. It pisses me off. There are so many good people in the USA. I hate that we've let ourselves become this fucking disgusting and full of twisted hate.

Sorry, I'll stop ranting about it after this post. It's just, whenever I read/watch Alabasta, I think about the Middle East, and I feel so furious and useless. Those kids are scared to go outside when the sky is clear and blue, because that's when the drones that kill their families come. That's why I respect Oda. Because those people everyone else ignored mattered to him. To me, Oda's dream is to stop kids from starving.

The USA fucked me up heavily, but I don't want to give up: I want to be like Oda, and feed those kids, rather than hurt them, damn it.
"Dick mutilation" aside, you CAN go against the status quo without giving up your nationality. What kind of country to YOU want to help build?
Brazil is one of the countries that commits the largest amount of assassinations against LGBT+ community in the world. Do I hate being brazilian? No. Do I hate that my country has this kind of mark? Yes. Which is why I try to participate in the changes I want to see. Which is why I can't go "politics suck" and be on my merry way. Working not only inside my "bubble" to produce change on the people around me and hoping it can "chain" to their respective bubbles is but one of the things an individual must do.
Organizing is also really important. It's too utopic to think a bunch of "individuals" can produce a significant change.
As I've said already, the working class has nothing to lose but its shackles.
"change" is slow, it often takes years, decades, even centuries to happen.
Not always changes are for the better. Can't stop us from taking a step forward.
:kayneshrug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I hope we get an update on Mihawk.
People are calling him a fraud character. I hope Oda shuts them all once and for all.
I have Kizaru, Aokiji, and Mihawk high up because of their ability to get through Marineford casually with no damage. One Piece is actually a pretty consistent series: the strongest characters are generally the most cool and confident.

Mihawk has never shown the slightest bit of fear in a single encounter. He stands right next to Shanks, just as Zoro does to Luffy. Anyone who stands at the peak of their craft is an utter monster in One Piece. Mihawk is high top-tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.