Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Just like Buggy:kata:

You can do it man. Keep at it

I already think you're nuts, so share away.
Everyone knows dragon being Xebecs son is a fact. Now here’s what happened, a 17 year old young Sakazuki was present at god valley and witnessed first hand the terror of Xebec. Dragon being Xebecs son but the lover of Garps daughter was protected by Garp, which really angered Sakazuki back then. Only the upper echelon know that Dragon is Xebecs son. It is the reason he’s the most wanted man in the world.

”hero Garp’s grandson, revolutionary dragon’s son, now that is one pirate that must be eliminated“
But who are we kidding the scabbards will be the one to take down Akainu

:akaman:

Rottkins

Everyone knows dragon being Xebecs son is a fact. Now here’s what happened, a 17 year old young Sakazuki was present at god valley and witnessed first hand the terror of Xebec. Dragon being Xebecs son but the lover of Garps daughter was protected by Garp, which really angered Sakazuki back then. Only the upper echelon know that Dragon is Xebecs son. It is the reason he’s the most wanted man in the world.

”hero Garp’s grandson, revolutionary dragon’s son, now that is one pirate that must be eliminated“

WHAT IF SAKAZUKI AND DRAGON WERE RIVALISING FOR SAME GIRL BUT SHE CHOOSED DRAGON AND NOW HE HOLDS GREAT GRUDGE

G

Gorosei Informer

He could be a walking atom bomb if awakened. He is holding back so he doesnt kill everyone:endthis:

Also, why dont we have a single Buggy emote?
Exactly! Buggy legit could be a walking ancient weapon-tier threat! At least even! His Mubby Balls/Bombs alone could wipe out a town with just one too I believe?!

:lumazed::akaman::fransuper::zehaha:

The staff are afraid of Buggys overwhelming Clownqueror's Haki/Clown Power I guess? :few:

:josad:

:joker:

I do think Dragon and Akainu are connected. I've always liked the theories of Dragon being in the world Govt. As an Admiral or even in CP0

There was a theory I saw on yt where dragon and akainu were pretty close and shared the similar absolute justice ideology. But dragon was able to see the root of all the problems that is the wg while akainu is stuck on the pirates. And dragon deserted the marines, went on his own and created the rev army. Which made akainu angry.
Though I would like to hear your headcanon
Sounds interesting. So Dragon believes in absolute justice against the WG?

Rottkins

Exactly! Buggy legit could be a walking ancient weapon-tier threat! At least even! His Mubby Balls/Bombs alone could wipe out a town with just one too I believe?!

:lumazed::akaman::fransuper::zehaha:

The staff are afraid of Buggys overwhelming Clownqueror's Haki/Clown Power I guess? :few:

:josad:

:joker:
there is a forgotten haki that is a real threat to billions what is happy haki, called as well Clown Haki, what makes people laugh and scream to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.