Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Ghostly Reflections I have a meme idea but I'm too lazy to do it. Basically it can be titled as 1057 spoilers right?

I was thinking of using the beginning of this video with the rockets and stuff. I would replaced the rockets with carrots (veggy) and replaced Jinx's face with the smug Carrot emote below.

Would've been pretty funny imo

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections I have a meme idea but I'm too lazy to do it. Basically it can be titled as 1057 spoilers right?

I was thinking of using the beginning of this video with the rockets and stuff. I would replaced the rockets with carrots (veggy) and replaced Jinx's face with the smug Carrot emote below.

Would've been pretty funny imo
JInx!?

I LOVE Jinx and that song/video so you couldn't have submitted a better choice for me! (Wish I had submitted that or any League music for the Best OST contest atm now...)

I guess I can do a rough edit of that? Kapwing should make it easier too. Although doing the carrots as rockets might be a pain for my impatient, not good with fiddly stuff/finicky editing ass lol.

Me and Jinx in my dreams:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
JInx!?

I LOVE Jinx and that song/video so you couldn't have submitted a better choice for me! (Wish I had submitted that or any League music for the Best OST contest atm now...)

I guess I can do a rough edit of that? Kapwing should make it easier too. Although doing the carrots as rockets might be a pain for my impatient, not good with fiddly stuff/finicky editing ass lol.
Yea that's a big reason why I don't really want to do it since you have to account for the movement of each rocket.

Maybe just having it on the main one would work
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.