Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It felt like some machine translation nonsense. You'd think they'd know better by now :ihaha:
Wait did they actually post that?! Its not an edit?!

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::eeke:
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard better not lay that fucking hand on Boa I swear to god :pepestrike:
No hand on Hancock? Handcock?

Honestly as the "most beautiful woman in the world", Catarina Devon should be HUNTING her down ASAP to kill her given her obsession with killing beautiful women and collecting their heads?

I wonder if that Kuja Love Sickness will come into play again?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Love_Sickness

G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

Jalapeno mcdouble actually sounds pretty tasty. And I'm sorry about your spicy intolerance. I love spicy food and can't imagine not eating it.
Thats exactly my hellish situation. I LOVE the flavour of chillies but I am extremely sensitive to a lot of things including pain, chillies, mouthwash and such. A lot of things that don't bother other people cause me hell and they don't understand why lol.

I used to be able to eat many jalapenos and put them deliberately on my food along with hot sauce at times but now I can't eat more than a few on average, especially depending on their seeds/spiciness and such! Green/red finger chillies or anything else are out of the question too!

One time I was at a Carribean restaurant, I ordered jerk chicken and it came with Habanero sauce on the side. I foolished tried a tiny of drop of it and was burning in pain for 10 minutes and then all night I SUFFERED in a different department of my body as you can guess!

Pickled/Roasted/Grilled Jalapeno and these longer, huge chillies/pepperss from Turkish restaurants and such are SO nice too!

Peri Peri sauce especially on flame grilled chicken is to DIE FOR too! But I can only have the milder versions now sadly. Also chips/fries with peri peri seasonings are amazing too!

It sucks as its part of my culture to love chillies/spicy food and my family LOVE it for that reason too, I get envious watching my grandmother eating green chillies, slapping on hot sauce all over food and asking for it to be spicier and such and there I'm like:

Also for you @Pot Goblin btw, just found it!:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Thats exactly my hellish situation. I LOVE the flavour of chillies but I am extremely sensitive to a lot of things including pain, chillies, mouthwash and such. A lot of things that don't bother other people cause me hell and they don't understand why lol.

I used to be able to eat many jalapenos and put them deliberately on my food along with hot sauce at times but now I can't eat more than a few on average, especially depending on their seeds/spiciness and such! Green/red finger chillies or anything else are out of the question too!

One time I was at a Carribean restaurant, I ordered jerk chicken and it came with Habanero sauce on the side. I foolished tried a tiny of drop of it and was burning in pain for 10 minutes and then all night I SUFFERED in a different department of my body as you can guess!

It sucks as its part of my culture to love chillies/spicy food and my family LOVE it for that reason too, I get envious watching my grandmother eating green chillies, slapping on hot sauce all over food and asking for it to be spicier and such and there I'm like:

Also for you @Pot Goblin btw, just found it!:

:shocking::shocking::shocking:
I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.