Status
Not open for further replies.
People are too hung up on having a Act 3 ending scene, when the narrative should be about Wano ending as a whole and having the curtains drawn on it. Both metaphorically and on page.

Act 3, for all intents and purposes, ended with the defeat of Kaido and Momo's proclamation.

Why didn't we get a scene of Hyori playing the shamisen, the curtains, and a text box telling us it ended?

Because we will 99% get such a scene once the SHs leave Wano officialy. Just like we got when they entered.

And the difference between the end of Act 3 and end of Wano is certainly not more than a handful of chapters. Why repeat the same scene in such a short timespan?

People are too hung up on having a Act 3 ending scene, when the narrative should be about Wano ending as a whole and having the curtains drawn on it. Both metaphorically and on page.

Act 3, for all intents and purposes, ended with the defeat of Kaido and Momo's proclamation.

Why didn't we get a scene of Hyori playing the shamisen, the curtains, and a text box telling us it ended?

Because we will 99% get such a scene once the SHs leave Wano officialy. Just like we got when they entered.

And the difference between the end of Act 3 and end of Wano is certainly not more than a handful of chapters. Why repeat the same scene in such a short timespan?
Yeah, Wano had 3 acts. The whole "Act 5" thing was never guarunteed.

Yeah, The end of act 3 is the end of wano

Me and my girl would constantly yell at eachother every 2 day and proceed like nothing happened. I love her but i wonder if our relationship is a little bit toxic :sanmoji:
Well its impossible to have completely toxic-free relationship since its two people with their own views, i personally just think that if the topic of two people yelling at each other is a difference in the core values/principles, while no one is willing to align / compromise of the other, then its somewhat useless to continue. But other than that, its just the matter of emotion management (choosing the right word, wait for cooldown first before responding or whatever) lol

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Hi, meet NikaInMilkyWay

Status
Not open for further replies.