Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
People are too hung up on having a Act 3 ending scene, when the narrative should be about Wano ending as a whole and having the curtains drawn on it. Both metaphorically and on page.

Act 3, for all intents and purposes, ended with the defeat of Kaido and Momo's proclamation.

Why didn't we get a scene of Hyori playing the shamisen, the curtains, and a text box telling us it ended?

Because we will 99% get such a scene once the SHs leave Wano officialy. Just like we got when they entered.

And the difference between the end of Act 3 and end of Wano is certainly not more than a handful of chapters. Why repeat the same scene in such a short timespan?
I will wank Act 4 until the end times. I'll take my clowning, now, though, feel free to mock me.

Hey, everybody, it's the clown that still believes in Act 4 and 5, ZKK, and thinks the Straw Hats are going to come right back to Wano after heading towards Sphinx! Honk honk honk!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
tbh i dont eve care who gonna join Strawhat Pirates.
i just want to see the chaos and i'll taking a seat to witness the chaos :pepebusi::pepebusi:
A lot of my theories are made with the fact that Oda is a gigantic troll in mind. Oda loves subversive affirmation, and it's clear he's having fun driving fans crazy about Yamato.

Both the Mangaka and the leakers are giant trolls, so we're just getting rolled and trolled all over the place.
Post automatically merged:

redon said 16-18 is when spoilers are dropping from him
Sauce? Did he say so on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.