Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained it to you.

Everyone knows Naruto and Dragon Ball around the world. Shit ton of people grew up with it.

Doesn't matter good or not.

One Piece has no clout overseas like it, doesn't matter if Oda sells 1b copies by the end.

No one grew up watching and imitating Luffy or Zoro, they sure did with Goku and Naruto and etc....

But the first and my main point is, Oda shits on his readers, yet some of you still open ur mouths for any cum he dips.
well now that you have written everything, please read it again and tell me if it makes sense: i can answer for you; it doesn’t go anywhere’s, but still this applies to everything; if OP is the most popular manga in Japan doesn’t mean that it’s better than Dragonball or Naruto.
Your logic is plenty of nonsense.

Your main point is again not supported by other than your opinion. I respect your opinion, but please don’t elevate it as something that is just true, cause it’s true for you and the ones that agree with what you think.

This is what i think and i’m called Oda angel for that. This is so sad

Just look at this forum tbh, we have been praising Naruto for the past few days but also calling out Kishimoto’s bs, because no work is perfect and the fourth ninja war was definitely Naruto’s big downfall and full of asspull
Like it’s okay to love something and also admitting it has flaws
Oda has a cult of personality with these mfers

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
well now that you have written everything, please read it again and tell me if it makes sense: i can answer for you; it doesn’t go anywhere’s, but still this applies to everything; if OP is the most popular manga in Japan doesn’t mean that it’s better than Dragonball or Naruto.
Your logic is plenty of nonsense.

Your main point is again not supported by other than your opinion. I respect your opinion, but please don’t elevate it as something that is just true, cause it’s true for you and the ones that agree with what you think.

This is what i think and i’m called Oda angel for that. This is so sad
I can assure you, we'd go to every country not named Japan, and more people would tell you what DB and Naruto is rather than One Piece.

One Piece is not popular.

You can sell 483843894389348943 copies and have shitty clout overseas, which is the case with One Piece.

Just look at this forum tbh, we have been praising Naruto for the past few days but also calling out Kishimoto’s bs, because no work is perfect and the fourth ninja war was definitely Naruto’s big downfall and full of asspull
Like it’s okay to love something and also admitting it has flaws
this is the only point that makes sense, as long as admitting that something has flaws is not made just for hating

I can assure you, we'd go to every country not named Japan, and more people would tell you what DB and Naruto is rather than One Piece.

One Piece is not popular.

You can sell 483843894389348943 copies and have shitty clout overseas, which is the case with One Piece.
And what’s the point of that? ahhaahahahahahahahahah
chainsaw man is probably > OP and still has 1/1000 of copies sold idk

Status
Not open for further replies.