Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you, we'd go to every country not named Japan, and more people would tell you what DB and Naruto is rather than One Piece.

One Piece is not popular.

You can sell 483843894389348943 copies and have shitty clout overseas, which is the case with One Piece.
Why do you care about the popularity of a series and not what you enjoy reading instead?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't agree with one piece sucks.

Pre TS one piece was fucking gold.

But things went downhill since TS.

So many inconsistencies, messed up plots that it's hard to defend one piece anymore.

It feels like one piece got new author since TS .

And, I am glad wano is over. Since the time we got directed towards wano (Momo intro in PH) all we got is fake hype, bad character portrayals, messy plot lines, more mysteries with few exceptions like Zou arc , doflamingo back story.

Everyone knows Naruto and Dragon Ball around the world. Shit ton of people grew up with it.

Doesn't matter good or not.

One Piece has no clout overseas like it, doesn't matter if Oda sells 1b copies by the end.

No one grew up watching and imitating Luffy or Zoro, they sure did with Goku and Naruto and etc....
And this is a hard truth

In my country, guys grew up watching Naruto and it's likely a cultural thing, I'm the only one who never watched a single episode or read a single manga page of it.

But it's true, overseas, DB and Naruto are way bigger than One Piece...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do you care about the popularity of a series and not what you enjoy reading instead?
I'm discussing about One Piece atm, why should I talk about something else?

I drop the facts not argumentless agenda.

One Piece is not popular, it has so many copies sold fair, still there are more popular mangas.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And this is a hard truth

In my country, guys grew up watching Naruto and it's likely a cultural thing, I'm the only one who never watched a single episode or read a single manga page of it.

But it's true, overseas, DB and Naruto are way bigger than One Piece...
Of course, they are. Oda angels rallying because they can't handle the truth.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
in japan for sure.
does it make OP better than naruto? for some people yes, for others no.
But i can assure that your reasoning is objectively full of flaws
I started by explaining how most One Piece fans are adults and the other Oda Angel told me to stop reading because its kids manga and its not for me.

Me expressing the fact that Oda should treat his fans better is a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.