Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
I really would hate to see Akainu get this threatment in some ways but at the same time, it would be hilariously catharthic too. But I want a serious fight for Akainu too. Same for Blackbeard too somewhat.

Oda really wants to turn this into Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Ed Edd Eddy and other absurd cartoons and rubberhose type cartoons especially too. The olden golden era that was very creative, fluid, weird, energetic and suhc. Can't blame him for that but I am scared for how this will affect the fights in future.

Yeah, just like in the olden days of OP, where the fights were serious but they were still goofy/had a comedic side to them without it ruining the fights mostly at least and still having the emotional stakes/tone.
Yeah, a cartoonish fighting style is fine, since that's how Luffy always fights. If anything, this is Oda getting back to his roots. To this day, Gomu Gomu no Ufo is in my top 5 Luffy techniques. It's fine to use funny/weird moves, but that can't be the whole thing.

The last punch against Kaido was serious, though (even if it didn't make people happy), so I think Oda will take future fights seriously, even when Gear 5 is used. Still... worried.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, a cartoonish fighting style is fine, since that's how Luffy always fights. If anything, this is Oda getting back to his roots. To this day, Gomu Gomu no Ufo is in my top 5 Luffy techniques. It's fine to use funny/weird moves, but that can't be the whole thing.

The last punch against Kaido was serious, though (even if it didn't make people happy), so I think Oda will take future fights seriously, even when Gear 5 is used. Still... worried.
Yeah I did really love a lot of the silly nonsense Luffy did pre TS with his fruit, its what me love his fighting style and personality too.

After Luffy doing such a GIGANTIC punch against Kaido, where is he gonna go from here too? Since he can use Gear 4th without limits now too, I can only imagine the insanity he could do now too? But Luffy was also knocking Kaido around without touching him using AdvCoC too lol.

I have no idea what to expect from Luffy and his fights anymore now too.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Sure. I think a CoC user like Hancock, who is in her prime (unlike Chinjao) won't go down to Coby. But she will probably go down.

Requiring Luffy to initiate a rescue operation?!! I can't figure this one out to be honest. Any rescue operation would lead to another Marineford, but Luffy also has to worry about BB. May be Cross Guild initiate the rescue operation?! (Wishful thinking).

Status
Not open for further replies.