Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah... the worst thing about OP is focus on Kid and Law more than the crew, and making luffy into jesus... the trope I hated most about naruto and bleach
100%, it's the same issue of focusing on the "coolest/most attractive/badass" characters like Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi etc in Bleach especially.
I heard Kubo said when people complain about these characters, he adds another page for them lol.

It's really sad how the SHs were sidelined post TS given the are the heart and spul of the series and their relationships with Luffy and each other wholly is what really made the series special too.

Even other people have said they feel like acquaintances like I have. Multiple posts on piratefolk complaining the SHs are wasted/barely existing as hell too.

The literal God Luffy stuff is the breaking point too. Almost 25 years of believing he had a Rubber Paramecia and he was a God all along.
This is the same complete utter betrayal of loyal, longtime readers and you're own long established lore, rules/limits and narrative.

Mangaka love gaslighting the fuck out of us apparently.

Also, someone else has suggested it on Facebook now but Ohara Artur also accidentally thought of it before too.
They've both suggested Luffys real name isn't Luffy but Laughy. After the Nika reveal, that's not so funny anymore ironically.
The laughing Monkey.

At this point, Luffy may as well be born on Laugh Tale and Rogers reincarnation too, fuck it.

100%, it's the same issue of focusing on the "coolest/most attractive/badass" characters like Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi etc in Bleach especially.
I heard Kubo said when people complain about these characters, he adds another page for them lol.

It's really sad how the SHs were sidelined post TS given the are the heart and spul of the series and their relationships with Luffy and each other wholly is what really made the series special too.

Even other people have said they feel like acquaintances like I have. Multiple posts on piratefolk complaining the SHs are wasted/barely existing as hell too.

The literal God Luffy stuff is the breaking point too. Almost 25 years of believing he had a Rubber Paramecia and he was a God all along.
This is the same complete utter betrayal of loyal, longtime readers and you're own long established lore, rules/limits and narrative.

Mangaka love gaslighting the fuck out of us apparently.

Also, someone else has suggested it on Facebook now but Ohara Artur also accidentally thought of it before too.
They've both suggested Luffys real name isn't Luffy but Laughy. After the Nika reveal, that's not so funny anymore ironically.
The laughing Monkey.

At this point, Luffy may as well be born on Laugh Tale and Rogers reincarnation too, fuck it.
Fuck Oda if Luffy's name is Laughy

Status
Not open for further replies.