A devil fruit that levels the world
Holds the WSM title
0 interest in titles, let Oden go aka the reason Roger became PK

How can I not believe that, give me a single argument for Roger

G

Gorosei Informer

Most underrated character in OP
He would be a worthy rival for Luffy and a huge pirate in the blue seas
Imagine if he returned with Enel too and we got him and Urouge vs Enel?

Wyper was so goated, I really enjoyed his character and wished he would join too. Such an unrelenting, down to earth (ironically) badass.

Skypeia is an arc with such fantastic writing in some places (a lot of bad writing too ofc) but I feel there are some really underrated and great characters in it and its a much better arc than people think. I hated it being called filler like Thriller Bark and idiots telling people to skip it. Its all aging really badly now, shame on them as Oda clearly is taking it personally too lmao.

As someone said too, Skypeia is a microcosm of the series story and it has some of the best badassery, swagger, "manliness"/machoness in the series and it was a very fun, epic, adventurous arc, which I really appreciate it for too.

I really hope Wyper does come back somehow, along with Enel.

I think Vegapunk will introduce flying ships and tech for advanced travel in general, even going into space, between Franky and Vegapunk, I see it happening regardless tbh. Oda loves space/sci-fi too so its inevitable imo, especially with the Enel cover story and so many implications from that in the world building/lore/narrative too.

Imagine if he returned with Enel too and we got him and Urouge vs Enel?

Wyper was so goated, I really enjoyed his character and wished he would join too. Such an unrelenting, down to earth (ironically) badass.

Skypeia is an arc with such fantastic writing in some places (a lot of bad writing too ofc) but I feel there are some really underrated and great characters in it and its a much better arc than people think. I hated it being called filler like Thriller Bark and idiots telling people to skip it. Its all aging really badly now, shame on them as Oda clearly is taking it personally too lmao.

As someone said too, Skypeia is a microcosm of the series story and it has some of the best badassery, swagger, "manliness"/machoness in the series and it was a very fun, epic, adventurous arc, which I really appreciate it for too.

I really hope Wyper does come back somehow, along with Enel.

I think Vegapunk will introduce flying ships and tech for advanced travel in general, even going into space, between Franky and Vegapunk, I see it happening regardless tbh. Oda loves space/sci-fi too so its inevitable imo, especially with the Enel cover story and so many implications from that in the world building/lore/narrative too.
Enel has a top 5 fruit in the series if he comes back oda has bigger things for him.

Stronger phyically
ACoC that clashes equally
Definitely better endurance
Supreme blade just like Roger
A devil fruit that levels the world
Holds the WSM title
0 interest in titles, let Oden go aka the reason Roger became PK

How can I not believe that, give me a single argument for Roger
The people who say roger is stronger than wb are mostly the people that believe shanks > mihawk
:milaugh:

Good morning...

Listening to this lady she states that kids have the right to have sexual education, to let only the people they like touch them sexually and to have sex however they want. It started with sexual education and went way beyond anything reasonable.

It looks like they want pedophilia to be legalized in 10-20 years. I hope I'm wrong but everything I hear from those people make me want them to disappear.

G

Gorosei Informer

Enel has a top 5 fruit in the series if he comes back oda has bigger things for him.
Yeah legit 100% plus someone like Vegapunk would LOVE having that kind of power on their side too ofc! Replicating his DF at least? "Free infinite energy" for technology and such potentially too? Supercharging their tech?

It didn't say he lost at god valley, we know close to nothing about that fight. In fact it is beneficial for our agenda to say Garp & Roger beat both Xebec and Whitebeard but that sounds bullocks.
Exactly wb was roger's equal at that time, if roger fights rocks
Then garp alone would need to fight wb, kaido, meme, shiki this is just too much for even prime garp.

Either the roger pirates or at least rayleigh was there to help out or wb switched sides and helped garp and roger

It didn't say he lost at god valley, we know close to nothing about that fight. In fact it is beneficial for our agenda to say Garp & Roger beat both Xebec and Whitebeard but that sounds bullocks.
At the end of the day they was victories regardless how they got it done lol and till this day no one didn't refute what actually happened like kid did in Whole Cake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.