Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Solis was probably the user i interacted with the most in this forum. I just wish he would have said something about leaving, so i could apologize for all the trolling and jokes i did. Solis, if you're somehow reading this, Good luck on your life man. And maybe comeback sometime if you feel like it. I'll be here to discuss Humanity and society and Onepiece and anime and manga with you.

Solis was probably the user i interacted with the most in this forum. I just wish he would have said something about leaving, so i could apologize for all the trolling and jokes i did. Solis, if you're somehow reading this, Good luck on your life man. And maybe comeback sometime if you feel like it. I'll be here to discuss Humanity and society and Onepiece and anime and manga with you.
Facts
Vast majority of my messages were with Solis. Always a solid dude, at least interacting with myself, can't say for others.
Hope he's doing well

:josad::risitasad::pepecry::pepehands:

The natural life cycle of a worstgen user, they seem normal than all of a sudden they’re super weird and won’t shut up about they’re gore fetish
The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"

The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
Step 1 does not exist:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.