Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am a mod at anime forum, I am something!"
There is one at Serebii forum named Dephender. The guy thinks he owns Pokemon Franchise. I used it way back but I think he still does it. How can we forget the redditard Lirosh too. The real wanker.
Post automatically merged:

Which one of you lied to me about hints today
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

But does anybody know if there are any on the internet yet :watchout:
I said it would be a reaction gif by tomorrow evening. You didn't believe me and believed the wrong guy sadly.

I am wondering if jap fans know about the cockpiece edits. Is it popular in jap op community too? Does oda know about it? What would he think? He should be ok with it given that he said in an sbs that he's fine with fans imagining lewd stuff about op. But would this be going too far? Would he be disappointed in the way the cocks are drawn?. Would he correct them to better fit their bodies and op artstyle? Ahh... A mystery...

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I am wondering if jap fans know about the cockpiece edits. Is it popular in jap op community too? Does oda know about it? What would he think? He should be ok with it given that he said in an sbs that he's fine with fans imagining lewd stuff about op. But would this be going too far? Would he be disappointed in the way the cocks are drawn?. Would he correct them to better fit their bodies and op artstyle? Ahh... A mystery...
Oda: "I love cock piece so much, western fans > japanese fans. zoro is a cuck"

Status
Not open for further replies.