Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
DrumZ specifically said there’s clear/undeniable indication that Blackbeard is stronger than Kuzan.

Kuzan might literally just say point blank “I’m not as strong as Teach”
They said the same thing about Shanks and Ryokugyu lol, but no such thing happened.

But for the record, I don’t think any Admiral fan ever denied that Blackbeard was probably stronger than Kuzan. I had Blackbeard ranked as #1 for years now. Lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kuzan admitting inferiority to BB would also scale the admirals below Prime Rayleigh though based on 1060
Not really. Lol

There is nothing hinting prime Rayleigh is stronger than Blackbeard. Rayleigh fans did this with Kizaru too, “Rayleigh said he wanted to do more, that proves prime Rayleigh > Kizaru!” No, no it does not. Lol

Prime Rayleigh is probably still weaker than current Blackbeard. Prime Rayleigh negs Shanks though.

Not really. Lol

There is nothing hinting prime Rayleigh is stronger than Blackbeard. Rayleigh fans did this with Kizaru too, “Rayleigh said he wanted to do more, that proves prime Rayleigh > Kizaru!” No, no it does not. Lol

Prime Rayleigh is probably still weaker than current Blackbeard. Prime Rayleigh negs Shanks though.
Rayleigh said “I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t win a fight against Blackbeard these days.”

Which heavily implies that Rayleigh thinks there was a time where he could.

Also if Prime Rayleigh is ~ EOS Zoro (which should be the case?) it’s not a stretch at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.