Status
Not open for further replies.
I provided enough points with @NikaInParis

You are just crying thru the keyboard. You are stanning one of the most useless and irelevant characters who's biggest achievement is protecting the civilians.

HE IS NOT GOING TO SURPASS ADMIRALS. HE IS NOT GARP OF NEW ERA.

Beat it.

The best Coby can do for Law is distract BB enough for Law to hit some move that will send BB far away so they can run lol.

Coby and Law ain't beating BB.
Just ignore him, let him live with his delusions
Air. Just like the user.
This is gold tbf :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda ruined coby by making him cry and being cheer leader for Luffy.

Barto doing so is somewhat acceptable because Barto is a pirate just like Luffy

But Coby is a marine who actually oppose the pirates. It's fine if he looks upto Luffy or admires him but crying over him is just meh for me....

I provided enough points with @NikaInParis

You are just crying thru the keyboard. You are stanning one of the most useless and irelevant characters who's biggest achievement is protecting the civilians.

HE IS NOT GOING TO SURPASS ADMIRALS. HE IS NOT GARP OF NEW ERA.

Beat it.

The best Coby can do for Law is distract BB enough for Law to hit some move that will send BB far away so they can run lol.

Coby and Law ain't beating BB.
Cute in the words of two coc users "coby will be strong". In the words of two of odas main characters "coby will be powerful".
Ain't get why you denying this. It's dumb at this point. Oda is literally setting up where koby is going to have direct ites to a yonko and that yonkos defeat lol
Post automatically merged:

Oda ruined coby by making him cry and being cheer leader for Luffy.

Barto doing so is somewhat acceptable because Barto is a pirate just like Luffy

But Coby is a marine who actually oppose the pirates. It's fine if he looks upto Luffy or admires him but crying over him is just meh for me....
He actually didn't since luffy also cried for the approval of Shanks growing up.
.coby went from crybaby to crybaby wiling to die to a person not shedding tears at all in battle lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You mean how powerful is he currently?

He should be yc3 level. I currently don't have him above that since he needs to show something that can get past crackers durability. If he has perfected rokougun then I will place him as a higher end yc3 level person
I meant the gif that you're using as your avatar right now
that yellow and green striped thing that's crumblin

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cute in the words of two cox users "coby will be strong". In the words of two of odas main characters "coby will be powerful".
Ain't get why you denying this. It's dumb at this point. Oda is literally setting up where koby is going to have direct ites to a yonko and that yonkos defeat lol
Coby = shit.

No one ever said he will be the strongest of his era. Eat shit.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Cute in the words of two coc users "coby will be strong". In the words of two of odas main characters "coby will be powerful".
Post automatically merged:

He actually didn't since luffy also cried for the approval of Shanks growing up.
.coby went from crybaby to crybaby wiling to die to a person not shedding tears at all in battle lol
Tbh, I won't stick to the words of these MCs and editors.

Zoro said he will rile up the samurais but he didn't.

Luffy said he will beat all yonkous but BM was taken down by Law and kidd

You can't build whole narrative just based on a single sentence by MC which was said decade ago and was not repeated by them

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Coby: I want to become a marine admiral

Luffy: you will have to be atleast that strong to face me later.

Zoro: you have created a powerful enemy for yourself in the future
I can't take this shit of a character seriously after he was one tapped during MF.

Dude is trash. He's never going to be on the level where Zoro and Luffy will be. You are one coping mfker.

Tbh, I won't stick to the words of these MCs and editors.

Zoro said he will rile up the samurais but he didn't.

Luffy said he will beat all yonkous but BM was taken down by Law and kidd

You can't build whole narrative just based on a single sentence by MC which was said decade ago and was not repeated by them
1. The words of the maim characters in reference to someone's strenthh is directly from oda. Hence why we knew that "luffys main power was attracting other powerful people to him" because mihawk said it. The same applies here.

2. The examples you gave was the character wanting to do something. Now examples of how those characters viewed someone lol. That's the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.