Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It'll never not baffle me how this song became a meme song
Hearing music from my country in memes when Helikopter was at its peak was surreal. Especially since it's a trashy song for the most part
Lmao, its probably become viral/a meme because its trashy as you said, a lot of trashy songs get infamous because of that, almost feeling like its done deliberatey to try and get that viral clout or w/e.

Kinda reminds me of stuff like this and how people en masse including me got obsessed with it too back in the day lol:

This last one gave me fucking nightmares, it terrified the shit out of me when I was MUCH younger hahaha!

Still freaky as fuck to me now too!

Lmao, its probably become viral/a meme because its trashy as you said, a lot of trashy songs get infamous because of that, almost feeling like its done deliberatey to try and get that viral clout or w/e.

Kinda reminds me of stuff like this and how people en masse including me got obsessed with it too back in the day lol:

This last one gave me fucking nightmares, it terrified the shit out of me when I was MUCH younger hahaha!

Still freaky as fuck to me now too!
Oh gee, that Fox song was soooo annoying lmao, I couldn't stand it
And Big Enough was my jam for a solid week, screaming cowboy ftw

G

Gorosei Informer

omg that's perfect :suresure:
Hahaha glad you liked it!

:cheers::steef::myman:

Oh gee, that Fox song was soooo annoying lmao, I couldn't stand it
And Big Enough was my jam for a solid week, screaming cowboy ftw
Lmao yeah, even now the stupid fox one makes me furious when I hear that shitty chorus. The stupid noises he makes.

I love the screaming cowboy in Big Enough, he is amazing but the rest of the song just feels like some weird Brokeback Mountain tribute song or something lmao.

Imagining listening a kickboxer to define your manhood. At least it makes more sense listening a Canadian clinical psychologist --who doesn't have any manhood. Do I agree with the latter ? Nope, but at least he's an academician

Status
Not open for further replies.