Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just saw marineford again. I think what luffy used is not just a normal conq haki but we saw the black lightining when he is in nika mode right? i think he used that type of conq burst.

That is why kizaru said he didn't know luffy has such tremendous power. Sengoku sweats because they didn't know that luffy has this. Even mihawk turns back and looked at luffy. If it's just some conq haki then i don't think all of them would be reacted instead doffy and others would be ones who reacted .

Also WB pirates only mentioned that is WB and Shanks release their conq haki but not ace and WB looked at luffy with suprise and akainu also mentioned just now it outburst might be unconciously done . I think this makes the sense that why akainu was so hell bent on killing luffy. Also why WB ordered WB pirates to (assistance or protect).All in all i think he used conq haki burst like his nika mode . . I think dragon might have kings haki that is on par with roger. That isalso why vice admiral mentions that of course it's to expected from the dragon's son saying that Dragon's forte is conq haki.

This also makes sense on how dragon deals with violence . He talks or else he use conq haki burst to knock out who is causing trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.