Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

cant wait for ur reaction for CE, its fucking amazing :kata:
You were completely right btw ofc! It's really blessed my life so much!

:cheers::funky::lumazed::fujilaugh:
Post automatically merged:

LMAO THAT SYNOPSIS! That girl is an inspiration! Between this and that other manga about that guys actuak dick turning into a cute girl somehow, I'm completely lost for words and I'm sure my sanity is as lost as Zoro is at this point too!

:lulz::kailaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh:

(Oh no I might go Cyberpsycho! :chopoff::strawhatock::luchosop::pepemotion:)

LMAO THAT SYNOPSIS! That girl is an inspiration! Between this and that other manga about that guys actuak dick turning into a cute girl somehow, I'm completely lost for words and I'm sure my sanity is as lost as Zoro is at this point too!

BROOO WHAT THE FUCK DID I READ :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::whitepress:
https://mangasee123.com/manga/Sweet-Poolside#unavailable

G

Gorosei Informer

I did. I liked the message.
Sad I never watched it on TV even tho it's and older movie.
I used to like watching Bollywood movies

:luffywat::risicheck::pepeanger:

I'm just jesting here don't worry lol, just confused why you were responding to that haha. From so far back now too.

Seriously though, thats really cool that you like Bollywood movies! I respect that a lot!

There's a couple of movies at least I can recommend called Lion and Mohabbatein, the former isn't a Bollywood movie but an Australian one IIRC but both films are fantastic in their own way. Mohabbatein is so beautifully tragic and poetic, its really heartfelt and pulls no punches, its dark and so sad, all very sincere and such. Its one of my favourite films ever and the music still "haunts" me to this day, which is funny as it involves a ghost too lol.

Sadly, the clip of this scene with the english translated lyrics was taken down for copyright, but this scene is ASTOUNDING, especially with context from the film and knowing the translated lyrics too:

The music and acting is PHENOMENAL though! This film made me cry so much, its so emotionally powerful. Stuff like this has made me regret hating being Indian and thus my culture/religions/history and such for most of my life. It reminds me of how beautiful and wonderful my people, my heritage, my race, religions etc can be (I have 2 religions due to my families too, which caused a lot of controversy between them too but I'm barely religious anyway).

Speaking of Lion anyway, the story behind it is so sad to bittersweet, its based on a real life story apparently and I don't want to spoil it too much but I really recommend it too and this song from it as well!:

Going back to Bollywood though, I also LOVE this song!:

Its from another great film called Dil To Pagal Hai (Pagal meaning lunatic funnily enough lol) and this film and song are so freaking iconic too! The whistling and vocals man!

:steef::finally::shocking::sweat:

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is another great one, I'm just mentioning ShahRukh Khan films here really but hes such a freaking legend along with Amitabh Bachan and such! I don't know much ironically about them or their films but I still appreciate them in these films so much! The actresses and backup dancers/singers are so wonderful too!

Finally, Mr ShahRukh Khan also did a song with Akon of all people! And it was extremely fun and catchy! With Akon even singing in Hindi! That caught me off guard so much and was such a surreal experience, but my god it works AMAZINGLY! I used to really love some Akon songs back in the day, his voice, style and such, so hearing him sing with ShahRukh Khan (although ShahRukh doesnt sing here on this song for once ironically lmao) and on a Bollywood song just completely blew my mind and turned my world upside down! This really needs to be a trend! This most unexpected collaboration creating something even more wonderful than their individual parts already are and thus something truly unique, magical and iconic!

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/singing-in-hindi-was-easy-for-akon-shekhar-601621

You responded to this post and I clicked on it. Didn't see how old it was
hopefully :finally:

cant wait for ur reaction for CE, its fucking amazing :kata:

Seriously though, thats really cool that you like Bollywood movies! I respect that a lot!

There's a couple of movies at least I can recommend called Lion and Mohabbatein, the former isn't a Bollywood movie but an Australian one IIRC but both films are fantastic in their own way. Mohabbatein is so beautifully tragic and poetic, its really heartfelt and pulls no punches, its dark and so sad, all very sincere and such. Its one of my favourite films ever and the music still "haunts" me to this day, which is funny as it involves a ghost too lol.

Sadly, the clip of this scene with the english translated lyrics was taken down for copyright, but this scene is ASTOUNDING, especially with context from the film and knowing the translated lyrics too:

The music and acting is PHENOMENAL though! This film made me cry so much, its so emotionally powerful. Stuff like this has made me regret hating being Indian and thus my culture/religions/history and such for most of my life. It reminds me of how beautiful and wonderful my people, my heritage, my race, religions etc can be (I have 2 religions due to my families too, which caused a lot of controversy between them too but I'm barely religious anyway).

Speaking of Lion anyway, the story behind it is so sad to bittersweet, its based on a real life story apparently and I don't want to spoil it too much but I really recommend it too and this song from it as well!:

Going back to Bollywood though, I also LOVE this song!:

Its from another great film called Dil To Pagal Hai (Pagal meaning lunatic funnily enough lol) and this film and song are so freaking iconic too! The whistling and vocals man!

:steef::finally::shocking::sweat:

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is another great one, I'm just mentioning ShahRukh Khan films here really but hes such a freaking legend along with Amitabh Bachan and such! I don't know much ironically about them or their films but I still appreciate them in these films so much! The actresses and backup dancers/singers are so wonderful too!

Finally, Mr ShahRukh Khan also did a song with Akon of all people! And it was extremely fun and catchy! With Akon even singing in Hindi! That caught me off guard so much and was such a surreal experience, but my god it works AMAZINGLY! I used to really love some Akon songs back in the day, his voice, style and such, so hearing him sing with ShahRukh Khan (although ShahRukh doesnt sing here on this song for once ironically lmao) and on a Bollywood song just completely blew my mind and turned my world upside down! This really needs to be a trend! This most unexpected collaboration creating something even more wonderful than their individual parts already are and thus something truly unique, magical and iconic!

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/singing-in-hindi-was-easy-for-akon-shekhar-601621
My fav Bollywood couple as a kid was probably Shah Rukh Khan&Kajol.
They always showed the same few films on tv for the most part and i forgot most of the titles lol

The most recent one I watched was Ashoka and i liked it for various reasons. I've never seen Shah Rukh Khan play a villain before but he pulls it off so well, he does that demonic villain grin.

And it's the first film I ever saw that depicts war as it is. No badassery, no glory or anything like that. Just a field filled with corpses.

G

Gorosei Informer

My fav Bollywood couple as a kid was probably Shah Rukh Khan&Kajol.
They always showed the same few films on tv for the most part and i forgot most of the titles lol

The most recent one I watched was Ashoka and i liked it for various reasons. I've never seen Shah Rukh Khan play a villain before but he pulls it off so well, he does that demonic villain grin.

And it's the first film I ever saw that depicts war as it is. No badassery, no glory or anything like that. Just a field filled with corpses.
Wow, I've not heard of that one, that sounds very interesting! The way you described it there and Khan playing such a menacing villain too! Also that brutal, realistic sounding depiction of it as opposed to a lot of glorification of it instead.

I'm gonna look it up, I might watch it then!

Status
Not open for further replies.