Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it is still a religion and all religion is based off of claiming to have the ultimate truth. Plus is most likely not real anyway.
Nope. It is real. It says Seek the ultimate Truth by questioning everything to gain knowledge, Meditation to attain peace and Mind control and helping others

dark-abel is a trusted source smh
is he tho?
Post automatically merged:

Nope. It is real. It says Seek the ultimate Truth by questioning everything to gain knowledge, Meditation to attain peace and Mind control and helping others
My father in law is of the hindu religion and he believes in like a zillion gods. Don't know if it is the same you're talking about.

?????????
do your own research or even a quick google search
Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned-

Yes. We see God in everything.

It is well researched
Then it is still the same crap. I grew up catholic and I couldn't despise the religion more than I do nowadays. The only real truth is that we ain't know dickiemcgeezacks. Just because you grew up with it and both your parents told you it was real doesn't make it special or different from the other billion religions out there.

1994, Robin Fox, then editor of the British medical journal The Lancet, visited the Home for Dying Destitutes in Calcutta (now Kolkata) and described the medical care the patients received as "haphazard".[4] He observed that sisters and volunteers, some of whom had no medical knowledge, frequently made decisions about patient care because of the lack of doctors in the hospice: "There are doctors that call in from time to time," Fox wrote, "but usually the sisters and volunteers (some of whom have medical knowledge) make decisions as best they can."
I didn't know there's an actual Wikipedia article for this😂
Haven't heard any of this before but can't say I'm surprised. The core characteristic of Christian helper syndrome is to never provide sufficient care and treatment in order to generate a steady amount of sick and needy people.
People who have Christian helper syndrome think that when you help a person in need it's the same as helping Jesus. These people aren't altruistic but selfish because, in their imagination, helping a person=helping Jesus=>leads to good place in heaven for oneself

?????????
do your own research or even a quick google search
read this
https://whc.unesco.org/uploads/nominations/925.pdf

I didn't know there's an actual Wikipedia article for this😂
Haven't heard any of this before but can't say I'm surprised. The core characteristic of Christian helper syndrome is to never provide sufficient care and treatment in order to generate a steady amount of sick and needy people.
People who have Christian helper syndrome think that when you help a person in need it's the same as helping Jesus. These people aren't altruistic but selfish because, in their imagination, helping a person=helping Jesus=>leads to good place in heaven for oneself
true words

Then it is still the same crap. I grew up catholic and I couldn't despise the religion more than I do nowadays. The only real truth is that we ain't know dickiemcgeezacks. Just because you grew up with it and both your parents told you it was real doesn't make it special or different from the other billion religions out there.
Hinduism literally states that what we know is just a miniscule. We must gain knowledge through efforts.

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya

waaaaaitttttt

you one of these guys?
who twist history according to their own nationalistic preference?
Actual twisting of History is done by Colonisers.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned Stop getting into arguments with Tejas you’re gonna get banned-
shut up solis

Hinduism literally states that what we know is just a miniscule. We must gain knowledge through efforts.

Tamasoma Jyotirgamaya
Yet you claim your way is THE way. It is not special, we are all the same animal with the same instinct to look for something greater than ourselves. Religion is an outdated concept that we should move away from.

Yet you claim your way is THE way. It is not special, we are all the same animal with the same instinct to look for something greater than ourselves. Religion is an outdated concept that we should move away from.
Hardcore ideological atheist

VS

Nope. Not Sanatana Dharma, Also known as Hinduism nowadays. It preaches Dharma as a means to attain the end Goal, Moksha or Eternal freedom and bliss. It is more of a spiritual practice rather than organized dogmatic religion, decentralized, encouraging questioning, and accomodating multiple schools of thought every school respecting the views of other school despite having different view points.
Hindu Nationalist

Who wins and what diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.