Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Real recordings of Bill Clinton discussing the development of Award Winning Game, Elden Ring.

Bill: "Elden Ring? Ehhh, how about Minor Ring? This is a dating simulator, right?"
(Awkward silence permeates the room as the Japanese developers begin to exchange terrified glances)

When asked for comment, former president Trump replied, "Bill, look, he doesn't know anything about Elden Rings. Listen, I was, okay, I spedrun Dark Souls, very, very impressive times, but, you know, speedrunning, it's more for the radical left... now, Shiny Hunting in Pokemon, you have to spend more time, liberals, they just want everything right away, that's why they love speedrunning... so, I told From Software, listen, I own, some of the oldest, and, BEST rings. Rings that kings wore, you know, it's just, just, it's a shame, that From Software chose Bill Clinton over me to develop Elder Ring, I have so much more experience with ancient jewelry. Some people say my ancestors created rings, so, I mean, the Japanese, very smart, hardworking people, but, obviously, they don't really know their rings too well. Sad."

Status
Not open for further replies.