Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got to thinking, @sanjikun has a good point about this mysterious character from 982. They speak in Wano dialect (in Japanese), and if it wasn't supposed to be Izo, it pretty much can't be Scopper or Shiki, etc.

So who can it be then? Well here is something interesting to think about:

Mystery man was meeting Crocus at the twin capes. This means said mystery man would have needed to come from 4 Blues (unless he traveled backwards). He clearly has Wano garb and hat.

So....what if he's Shimotsuki Kozaburo? We don't really know the history of this person after he left Wano 50 years ago. But one thing he could elaborate on is Zoro's very likely Shimotsuki lineage. At this time, nobody else can really come out and recognize Zoro as a Shimotsuki or his relationship to Wano (which Oda hinted at in Volume 96's SBS), so how can Oda go about addressing it? I think this might actually be the key.

Maybe this character is going back to Wano to live the rest of his life there after leaving so long ago?
Post automatically merged:

Thats the same though. If distributors are getting it already, then its why YP knows about the chapter. Said distributors are providing it to storefronts around Japan.
Yep its strange that he dress up like a samurai ?!
Kimono and that hat ?!

Hmmm if his age is 27 when he left wano then right now should be 78

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge

The numbers 3s of Roger Pirates were the great Crocus and little Shanks. Each one covering one aspect of Chopper,the Straw Hat Pirates's number 3: Mighty doctor(Crocus) and crew's little boy(Shanks). Right?
Correct Peper. And just like Crocus was the 3rd strongest member, so is Chopper the 3rd strongest SH.

Yeah, this is why I can't see the guy with Crocus being anything other than a Wano native. If this is the same person talking in 982, its very likely someone from Zoro's village.
But the question is why someone like him is known to WB pirates and nekumamushi ?!
And why he is with them now and how he get there ?!

:zorothink:
Something off

even if he was Shiki why he would company underlings of WB as his nakama lol this is out of his character😂

Scobber gabban is good match
But if he is the same lerson in the cover
Then its also there's something off

Providers still making us wait on purpose :okay:
As far as its been explained to me, some "providers" are given advanced knowledge about the chapter but explicitly told to not say anything direct about the chapter. If they do, the provider just might cut them off, since it puts a window of where or how a provider leaked information.

The reason why people normally wait until thursday to post pictures is because this is when stores in Japan normally get the magazine volumes for the following week, meaning its nearly untraceable as to who leaks the pictures.

The Korean spoilers we were getting for a few months was an entirely different ballgame. Someone on the translation side of things was leaking content through a computer, way earlier than normal.

So I got to thinking, @sanjikun has a good point about this mysterious character from 982. They speak in Wano dialect (in Japanese), and if it wasn't supposed to be Izo, it pretty much can't be Scopper or Shiki, etc.

So who can it be then? Well here is something interesting to think about:

Mystery man was meeting Crocus at the twin capes. This means said mystery man would have needed to come from 4 Blues (unless he traveled backwards). He clearly has Wano garb and hat.

So....what if he's Shimotsuki Kozaburo? We don't really know the history of this person after he left Wano 50 years ago. But one thing he could elaborate on is Zoro's very likely Shimotsuki lineage. At this time, nobody else can really come out and recognize Zoro as a Shimotsuki or his relationship to Wano (which Oda hinted at in Volume 96's SBS), so how can Oda go about addressing it? I think this might actually be the key.

Maybe this character is going back to Wano to live the rest of his life there after leaving so long ago?
Post automatically merged:

Thats the same though. If distributors are getting it already, then its why YP knows about the chapter. Said distributors are providing it to storefronts around Japan.
So a new character? I don't know if I'll like that:specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.