Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Oda doesn't simply hire someone to draw at his place if One Piece is so taxing?
@Esc @Seth

Watch yourself here. Oda has repeatedly said his favourite part about making One piece is the actual drawing itself

Even in a recent interview, he revealed that he created the ENTIRE Skypiea Saga so that he could draw the Straw hats partying around the campfire in the Sky.

Entire arcs are created just so that Oda can draw an image he has in his mind. The concept of Monsters and Ryuma and Wano exist specifically because Oda wanted to draw a Samurai behead a dragon

If Oda ever stops drawing the manga itself, the manga will either end or become 1000 times worse because the actual drawing is Oda's favourite part.

This isn't a Togashi situation.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lebitch thinks that he's important because he can post spoilers a few hours before everyone in the community will get them from other sources.

Dude who likes underage girls calls someone trash. Brilliant.

@Esc @Seth

Watch yourself here. Oda has repeatedly said his favourite part about making One piece is the actual drawing itself

Even in a recent interview, he revealed that he created the ENTIRE Skypiea Saga so that he could draw the Straw hats partying around the campfire in the Sky.

Entire arcs are created just so that Oda can draw an image he has in his mind. The concept of Monsters and Ryuma and Wano exist specifically because Oda wanted to draw a Samurai behead a dragon

If Oda ever stops drawing the manganese itself, the manga will either end or become 1000 times worse because the actual drawing is Oda's favourite part.

Nobody prevent him from still drawing his favorite parts

Nobody prevent him from still drawing his favorite parts
No. I mean Drawing the manga is the part oda likes the most.

There's storyboarding and plotting and writing dialogue and then drawing.

The drawing part is Oda's favorite part of making the manga.

If he stops doing that, the manga ends

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will admit Oda is G when it comes to world-building and storytelling.

But the problem with the community in One Piece, in general, is that they portray him as some kind of writing God.

Especially Arthur and his dogs from the Library.

@Esc @Seth

If Oda ever stops drawing the manga itself, the manga will either end or become 1000 times worse because the actual drawing is Oda's favourite part.

Expand this even further, its extremely rare for and artist to hand over their work and have someone copycat it. This isn't DBS or Boruto. One Piece isnt finished and this IS Oda's, nobody else's.

Since when? I remembered explicitly that MF will be cuter than Wano. It’s only recently that Oda hyped the final war. Tired of Oda apologists
Post automatically merged:

That’s Cap, they would never accommodate the fanbase like this
The final war is mentioned in marineford you dummy. Whitebeard says when one piece is found it will set off a war like the world has never seen.

Don't talk about Oda when you can't even read the manga lmfao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's enslaving himself
Spends the better part of two decades bloating his series beyond recognition with bullshit secondary/tertiary characters and arcs that could have effectively done the same thing in 25 fewer chapters than what we got, but these people think WE’RE to blame for not praising him blindly...

in anime and manga?

These can be interesting themes to be explored, so definetly. I´m up for controversial shit.
Same with Game of Thrones
You don’t see the problem here, huh?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well.. Vincent is done for xD you maye see him again in another flashback.
Don't remind me lol.

I want R!ciel to visit the queen. Come on yana... she must be furious the O!ciel lied at her the whole time.
Yeah that would be interesting lol. And give you the chance to see Charles.

I will admit Oda is G when it comes to world-building and storytelling.

But the problem with the community in One Piece, in general, is that they portray him as some kind of writing God.

Especially Arthur and his dogs from the Library.
Nah Artur thinks he knows better than Oda. He's wrong constantly and just reads rushed first day scanlators and pretends he understands the raws

You don’t see the problem here, huh?
[/QUOTE]

i obviously dont.

I mean, i also Watch AoT where *this* and *that* happens, yet im still no hitler
exploring controversial themes is great and interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.