Status
Not open for further replies.
Spends the better part of two decades bloating his series beyond recognition with bullshit secondary/tertiary characters and arcs that could have effectively done the same thing in 25 fewer chapters than what we got, but these people think WE’RE to blame for not praising him blindly...
chadstache m8 chill haven’t seen you so frustrated before ,if you gonna blame someone blame swj cuz I bet you even if oda had finished op and they had all the chapters they still gonna take breaks and publish it in a way that will take as much as possible to end it , that’s business

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
chadstache m8 chill haven’t seen you so frustrated before ,if you gonna blame someone blame swj cuz I bet you even if oda had finished op and they had all the chapters they still gonna take breaks and publish it in a way that will take as much as possible to end it , that’s business
You misunderstand, I blame Shueisha as well if not more. I’m being attacked from all sides on this shit, and yet I’m also being told to chill out?? Because we were supposed to get a chapter this week, literally a day or two after the author swore he’d pick up the pace, and now it’s gonna be halfway into next month before that happens?? Y’all can really start missing me with these quotes; you don’t understand where I’m coming from, and I don’t care to explain it to people who can’t accept dissenting opinions :luuh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You misunderstand, I blame Shueisha as well if not more. I’m being attacked from all sides on this shit, and yet I’m also being told to chill out?? Because we were supposed to get a chapter this week, literally a day or two after the author swore he’d pick up the pace, and now it’s gonna be halfway into next month before that happens?? Y’all can really start missing me with these quotes; you don’t understand where I’m coming from, and I don’t care to explain it to people who can’t accept dissenting opinions :luuh:
Don't care Jew.

This please becomes a playground for Arthur dogs.

Let's fight them together.

That’s fine for you, but it doesn’t sit right with me when HE isn’t doing HIS job. As far as having patience or empathy (a word y’all love to throw around liberally when you don’t seem to fully understand its definition), consider this - I’ve been following OP for 17 years, longer than a significant portion of our community has been alive and before most of the rest had even learned how to read. Oda and I have had an unspoken agreement during that span: I get regular installments of a series that means more to me than most media ever has, and he gets a giant chunk of my free time/money/adoration and support. The last few years, he hasn’t been doing so well in holding up his end of the bargain, whereas I have remained steady ever since. Realize that everyone else here has entered into a similar understanding with the author, and ask yourself if you deserve better from him. Where’s his empathy for us? Does he not have any because we’re just faceless strangers who read his comic? Should we then keep praising him unconditionally even when he falls short of everyone’s expectations?
Post automatically merged:

I think I liked you better when you were ignoring me.
LOL also we have Martin George who playing Cards instead Winds of Winter ha- ha - ha and believe me SOIAF people waiting much longer than OP
That is risc that you accept when begining to read long series.
NO ONE promise to you to finish series.
So even with all that you said, Oda still could don't give a f*uck, but again you could drop series, if Oda get lower rates he could: a) change the tune, and made manga better; b) drop it;
So yeah, whatever man...chill, or better find the job that will take all your free time...or wife, who will take all your energy ha ha

What is there even to fight? It’s not our responsibility to get stubborn, inflexible weebs to understand that it’s all right to criticize something you love. They should have people in their lives who help them figure that out :kayneshrug:
when peoples criticism is just pooping in their hand and throwing it and screaming MANGA BAD NOW! I LIKED MANGA BEFORE BUT IT NOT GOOD I NO GET WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT NOW its insufferable. no one cares dude. go take a cold shower. when you can make a criticism that isn't "gimme what i want right now or ill cry" then come back

Well I just quoted you cuz haven’t seen you so frustrated so you can just chill and don’t give a fuuck if people picking at you , you have your reasons and doesn’t matter if you right or wrong the point is you are frustrated and you gonna get pissed off if you keep attention to anyone who picking at you just chill you said your point view and leave it there let others pick it up and continue :cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well I just quoted you cuz haven’t seen you so frustrated so you can just chill and don’t give a fuuck if people picking at you , you have your reasons and doesn’t matter if you right or wrong the point is you are frustrated and you gonna get pissed off if you keep attention to anyone who picking at you just chill you said your point view and leave it there let others pick it up and continue :cheers:
First useful thing anyone’s said here today...this thread is a cancer anyway, so yeah, I’m out :moonwalk:

I am hoping that the chapter will have action but it is more likely that it will be 16 pages of Queen's bullets taking effect and the samurai will be fighting with themselves while they cry and Luffy gets pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.