Questions & Mysteries The last road poneglyph and Jinbe's role

dWe know Luffy already have two of them (prints of them) and he will get the third in Wano. the fourth was in Fishman Island before but no more. we can assume that some had hidden it. but i really think Jinbe might have done that or just he has a print of it already. so assuming that is the case Luffy would not have to look for it in the first place.
Jinbe blieved in Luffy and planned to join him since MF, so it would make sense if he did that. I assume the knowledge that the RP was in Fishman Island was not a common knowledge to begin with Roger has his VOAT and his instincts, but i doubt anybody else knew that. so it is possible Jinbe hid the RP after MF somewhere in the depths of the sea. he is strategist so such a move is expected from him.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nah, WB most likely brought it into his territory, most likely Sphinx. I think Sphinx will be the next arc.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
FI
Zou
Wano
Maybe the last one on Elbaf?

Looks plausible imo
It's never been confirmed where Big Moms poneglyph came from iirc. Hers could be the Elbaf one then the 4th one is still MIA.
It got moved by Whitebeard from FMI to Sphinx.

FI
Zou
Wano
Maybe the last one on Elbaf?

Looks plausible imo
We don't know where BM's RP came from and then the other three were in FI, Zou and Wano . so BM,Zou and Wano still have theirs , the RP in FI is missing but i think it was Jinbe's doing or at least he already has a copy from it from the beginning to begin with since it was in FI. what is important is the fact that Luffy doesn't have to look for it.