Character Discussion The Monster Trio... When they get a Moment Who is the Most Badass?

Who's the Most Badass when they get a moment?

• Total voters
When Oda decides to give one of these guys a moment who is the most Badass?
You'll see some of the characters Most Badass/Goated Moments Pre & Post Timeskip Below.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
When they get serious?
Zoro - most badass
Luffy - most boss
Sanji - most swag

The difference is Zoro's base is badass, look up badass in the dictionary Zoro's name should be beside it. Also Sanji fell off post skip considerably.
Post automatically merged:

Look at how glorious this is.

If badass means impressive for shounen readers, then Zoro is the most badass. He is normal human (with no DF) that have outstanding feats and record, more than most character ever done. He looks cool & induce reader's tension/adrenaline more.

By comparison, Luffy is the MC, have different body structure, and helped by destiny & luck a lot. If he did stuff impressively, that's because he is supposed to be. Even then, what he does is more charming than badass.

Sanji's feats is more vital, but those are mostly "supportive" / "defend" type accomplishments, so although his actions is important, it does not look "badass".

Zoro, Sanji and then Luffy

But i think it impacts me more with Sanji cuz i feel like he feels more human, while Luffy and Zoro have a pretty static character personality, to not say predictable. But this isn't too often with Zoro

I think you should add these ones tho

Last edited:
Zoro is entirely badass everytime, even more so when he gets his moment. He's no.1.

Luffy's best moment is just personification of wrath, something full to the brim with emotion.

Sanji is calm gentleman anger style.

Zoro's base is alr badass. If he goes all out he gives boss vibes. Both have badass moments (Sanji started falling down a little bit post ts), but my bias makes me choose Zoro.

When Oda decides to give one of these guys a moment who is the most Badass?
You'll see some of the characters Most Badass/Goated Moments Pre & Post Timeskip Below.

The Grandmaster and it's not even close. :zosmug:

Also, Lanjino does not belong in this discussion. :rolaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro obviously that's literally his whole thing, and nothing the others ever did surpasses ''nothing happened'' for example.
Second comes Luffy, though most of his moments is him saying he'll be PK.
Sanji mostly fights gag opponents so it's hard to be a badass with that.

Last edited:
It's between Luffy and Zoro. I'd say it's Luffy tbh but Zoro is more badass on average. But certain Luffy moments are just too good. Even relatively recent ones like Luffy slowly walking past the 2 yonkos while ignoring them was raw af.

Tho Zoro probably has 'more' badass moments.