Character Discussion The Monster Trio... When they get a Moment Who is the Most Badass?

Who's the Most Badass when they get a moment?

• Total voters
I don't think Sanji being focused from the start changes much , he gets captured by black Maria regardless if he's focused or not, and we know he doesn't fight Queen until 1015 so.... but anyways what does that have to do with onigashima sanji vs enies sanji comparison? Him looking for women or whatever dispute the fact that he has more moments in onigashima than Enies Lobby.
I said he was better pre ts, you don't like it, what do you want me to say that he was pathetic before like he is pathetic now?

The Monster Trio and their badass moments affect me in different ways. Their fights aren't even their best moments in my opinion.

I see Sanji as more suave rather than badass. His best moments are when he encourages Usopp. I would like to see more of these moments in Post Time skip One Piece.

Now, when I consider that Oda gave Luffy goofy powers in order to maintain some element of silliness during fights, I realize that his badass moments hit differently. Luffy is at his best when he is defending his friends. Everything from "Say we're friends Nami!"

When he recognizes and protects Dr. Hilulk's flag for Chopper.

When he tells Vivi to stop putting her life on the line for her country and trust him and his crew.

When he tells Robin that she needs to be the one to want to live.

Finally, when he tells Sanji he needs him in order to become Pirate King.

Lastly, and my personal opinion, is that Zoro just exudes badass vibes. It's because he has so much confidence but is able to recognize areas of weakness. He always pushes himself beyond his limits and doesn't make excuses when he loses. I actually like the scene where he talks to Hyori while she tends to his wounds. Zoro doesn't blame anyone he just says he was careless.

Zoro's loyalty is also great because while he aims for the top, he is committed to helping Luffy achieve his dream. Zoro's strong sense of self just sets him apart from others.

Finally, "Nothing happened..." is still one of my favorite moments in all of One Piece. I will always say that is one of Zoro's best and most badass moments.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro does it against pica and monet
Luffy does it against goated captains who are feared by most
Big difference :myman:
Luffy got slept by Monet lmfao

Zoro already did it with broken bones vs kaido beat King in minutes and will be back to finish kaido off for good

No kidding but the GAG interactions between Zoro and Sanji felt badass enough to me, but the epitome of badassery boils down to Zoro's solitary epic moments :pepelit: