The most nerfed attack with the most effect (most potent attack in One Piece)

So while I was out here in the woods doing heavy cardio (2:54 marathon, 2:06 for 800m I am a faster runner than all guys in @Echizen_Jo_Ndule african village he hails from) I was thinking what a wad of weak ass cookie dough Sanji is. Not that Zoro is any better, don’t get me wrong, he’s a kiddo as well.

But Sanjiturds are the biggest miserable people. You must lead miserable lives to make you so horny for this dude? I did see a photo of @Chrono who is a a thin little Somali dude I made a joke, you wanna hear it?

What do you call @Chrono with a sesam seed of his head?

A quarter pounder :yearight::catsure:

To say nothing of the fact that Vergo possesses a great array of applicable fighting skills, he is clearly only conforming to Sanji’s fighting style as a means of fun sport

Sanjiturds always say Sanji was injured by the same explosion Usopp was in so clearly he was nerfed by this little explosion so bad…

Let’s see how Vergo was nerfed

(1) Vergo’s leg is in a 90% bend, meaning Vergo is not even close to a full swing, so the actual momentum of the attack is so limited that there is no meaningful physical force behind this attack

(2) Vergo connects the kick wrong, so his ankle connects with the opponents knee almost.

So with little actual physical force and with no hardness behind the attack, Vergo manages to fracture the leg of a guy that blocks with the knee

Seeing how extremely nerfed this attack is and how strongly defended the attack was from Sanji, I would say this is the most potent attack in One Piece

One can ask, was this tekkai, simple CoA or internal CoA? This was a attack with hardness behind, not physical force.

To all you geeks and nerds and brainlets of different types like @Steven @Sentinel @Light D Lamperouge @AL sama @Usopp Haoshoku Haki etc and other virgins I can mention like @Charlotte Horchata I know you don’t even do exercise, let alone cardio

I found the answer to what makes you so dumb then is your cardiovascular systems are compromised

@sanjikun @Blackbeard @Topi Jerami @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Celestial D. Dragon @TeachMarshall @BakiDou @Plex @Erkan12 @BleakAsh etc

Vergo was a monster of his craft, a single look at this dude would tell most people that he trained for years 24/24. There should not be people to compete with such a physical monstrosity, but this is One piece, and the weak must win at all cost, oda needed to nerf this man otherwise Smoker, Law and even luffy would be dust at this point. Sanji clashing with Vergo is probably the peak of his career.

So while I was out here in the woods doing heavy cardio (2:54 marathon, 2:06 for 800m I am a faster runner than all guys in @Echizen_Jo_Ndule african village he hails from) I was thinking what a wad of weak ass cookie dough Sanji is. Not that Zoro is any better, don’t get me wrong, he’s a kiddo as well.

But Sanjiturds are the biggest miserable people. You must lead miserable lives to make you so horny for this dude? I did see a photo of @Chrono who is a a thin little Somali dude I made a joke, you wanna hear it?

What do you call @Chrono with a sesam seed of his head?

A quarter pounder :yearight::catsure:

To say nothing of the fact that Vergo possesses a great array of applicable fighting skills, he is clearly only conforming to Sanji’s fighting style as a means of fun sport

Sanjiturds always say Sanji was injured by the same explosion Usopp was in so clearly he was nerfed by this little explosion so bad…

Let’s see how Vergo was nerfed

(1) Vergo’s leg is in a 90% bend, meaning Vergo is not even close to a full swing, so the actual momentum of the attack is so limited that there is no meaningful physical force behind this attack

(2) Vergo connects the kick wrong, so his ankle connects with the opponents knee almost.

So with little actual physical force and with no hardness behind the attack, Vergo manages to fracture the leg of a guy that blocks with the knee

Seeing how extremely nerfed this attack is and how strongly defended the attack was from Sanji, I would say this is the most potent attack in One Piece

One can ask, was this tekkai, simple CoA or internal CoA? This was a attack with hardness behind, not physical force.

To all you geeks and nerds and brainlets of different types like @Steven @Sentinel @Light D Lamperouge @AL sama @Usopp Haoshoku Haki etc and other virgins I can mention like @Charlotte Horchata I know you don’t even do exercise, let alone cardio

I found the answer to what makes you so dumb then is your cardiovascular systems are compromised

@sanjikun @Blackbeard @Topi Jerami @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Celestial D. Dragon @TeachMarshall @BakiDou @Plex @Erkan12 @BleakAsh etc
I will just post to laugh at how quickly you were banned since I know you will read it because I bet you're coming back to check the answers to the thread like the utter loser, sad little man you are.

My cardio is fine; but you better try exercising your dignity.