Bougya The most washed op topic: Zoro's final opponent

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
You mean allies with crocodile the dictator or doflamingo the heavenly demon?:willight:
Luffy already allied with crocodile in the past :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

He would rather have Saturn than sir crocodile, you can't make this stuff up:risitavirus:
Saturn is far stronger and this is coming from someone who has Crocodile over YC1

Luffy already allied with crocodile in the past :gokulaugh:

Saturn is far stronger and this is coming from someone who has Crocodile over YC1
What's stopping crocodile from transforming Saturn into sand? All I know is Oda would never make sir crocodile look goofy especially against chopper and bumsopp

Idc who's the final battle team but Mihawk is zoro final battle.
:kayneshrug:
Prior to that , You will be just wanking zoro only indirectly.

Mihawk is already yonkou+
And what's beyond that? Pk level? God tiers?
Sure.

Wank him if you all want to.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
What's stopping crocodile from transforming Saturn into sand? All I know is Oda would never make sir crocodile look goofy especially against chopper and bumsopp
Yonko Luffy literally admitted he could do nothing against Saturn and Crocodile is supposed to be able to do more than mildly inconvenience Saturn?

Saturn could probably immobilize with him haki alone lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Like usopp and chopper right?:myman:
Plot armor

If Saturn could immobilize Franky and Sanji he could easily do the same to them, but Oda made him forget about it so the weak trio could have a moment

Plot armor

If Saturn could immobilize Franky and Sanji he could easily do the same to them, but Oda made him forget about it so the weak trio could have a moment
It's not an haki ability, it's the innate ability of the gyuki, nothing to do with haki

Zoro’s final opponent is Nusjuro.

Cope. Seethe.

Oda’s writing is profoundly formulaic.
Why don't he have a black blade then?:choppawhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
It's not an haki ability, it's the innate ability of the gyuki, nothing to do with haki

Why don't he have a black blade then?:choppawhat:
I was saying that Saturn could immobilize Crocodile with his haki like Shanks did to Aramaki

And it's totally possible it's an enhanced version of coc. He used it in human form

Remember when people theorized zoro's EoS fight will he someone with a diamond fruit?

Then haki got introduced :saden:

I don't think beating mihawk alone will grant him the title. He needs needs more fame for that.
An admiral, probably green bull, will be on his list before he even fights mihawk. Green bull represents the exact ideology zoro hates most as we've seen in his fight against king.

Shiryu, in an EoS fight, might make him cut 'nothing' but that's not an actual feat that would help him on other occasions.

My personal theory, bro might cut the moon. Many people would see the effect, that grants fame. During the events he beats Shiryu too but that won't be the actual fight that grants him his title.

And it doesn't matter if he fights mihawk before or after that. The awakening of Shiryu's fruit isn't something you come across every day - it's a very special singled out event that he or any other swordsman will never ever have again.

Remember when people theorized zoro's EoS fight will he someone with a diamond fruit?

Then haki got introduced :saden:

I don't think beating mihawk alone will grant him the title. He needs needs more fame for that.
An admiral, probably green bull, will be on his list before he even fights mihawk. Green bull represents the exact ideology zoro hates most as we've seen in his fight against king.

Shiryu, in an EoS fight, might make him cut 'nothing' but that's not an actual feat that would help him on other occasions.

My personal theory, bro might cut the moon. Many people would see the effect, that grants fame. During the events he beats Shiryu too but that won't be the actual fight that grants him his title.

And it doesn't matter if he fights mihawk before or after that. The awakening of Shiryu's fruit isn't something you come across every day - it's a very special singled out event that he or any other swordsman will never ever have again.
The infamous shilliew will become intangible theory, it might be worse than mihawk is not zoro's last fight:whitepress:

Nusjuro pusher when you ask them why he don't have a black blade:kizawat:

If they will find the one piece before the final war, mihawk can't be zoro final opponent

However, there won't be a stronger opponent than him, so if zoro will fight nasjuro at the end, it will be a "king fight" with an op gimmick to overcome and then the fight will be settled in 3 attacks

If they will find the one piece before the final war, mihawk can't be zoro final opponent

However, there won't be a stronger opponent than him, so if zoro will fight nasjuro at the end, it will be a "king fight" with an op gimmick to overcome and then the fight will be settled in 3 attacks
Truly one of the last fight of all time, I think I am going to settles with mihawk being the last fight:optimistic:

https://x.com/MehdoxLaR/status/1789887276652081248
"Mihawk is not zoro's last fight" type of take