The Musical Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a thread to talk about the different Musicals, the one you liked the one you didn't, you fav on, your fav songs etc

Here you can discuss all things related to musicals, post songs videos etc

English musical I liked a lot : Misérables, Phantom of the Opera, Hamilton etc
Loved a lot of French ones.

Some wild tags : @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Buusatan94 @Luthon @HAJIKATA @Noctis @MasterD @Zem @Jew D. Boy @Ryu Kishi @SinOfGreed @Zenos7 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Jaguark101 etc etc
Post automatically merged:

Lets begin with some classical Cats

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@Calypso

Movie - La la land. One of the greatest ever cinematic creationd, and an amazing musical. Give it a go if you haven't done so already.
It was a really good one, but I don't know if I can say it was amazing or one of the greatest. Like both actors Emma stone and Gosling, Stone was great in this one and carried the duo for me.

The songs were really nice, and that look at the end.................killed me

the opening was also quite good

The greatest musical to grace mankind
:milaugh:
Haha, don't lie I like HSM

This is indirectly saying we got in trouble for posting more than just videos in the chat :few:
:choppawhat:

You can post anything related to Musicals here, videos, news, critics, opinions etc.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Calypso

It was a really good one, but I don't know if I can say it was amazing or one of the greatest. Like both actors Emma stone and Gosling, Stone was great in this one and carried the duo for me.

For me, everything in La la land was beautiful especially the ending. Bittersweet but is very heavy on the realism of the how the plot concludes. They both get what they want in life, but not each other.

And While they were both great actors I also agree that Emma carried in Lala.

The greatest showman is kind of like the a direct opposite in a way. A classic fairytale. A happy ending.

I haven't watched it so I can't comment too much on it, but I plan to soon. Heard it amazing.

Also check this animation out. I don't ship this, and I don't think the creator does either, it's just a really cool adaptation.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I haven't watched it so I can't comment too much on it, but I plan to soon. Heard it amazing.
Amazing ? dont think, but good indeed. I think I préfèred La la land to Showman but watch it it is great.

They both get what they want in life, but not each othe
The end is incredible one of the best thing in the movie.

Did you see whiplash ? It is from the same guy who made La la land
A really amazing music movie

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Amazing ? dont think, but good indeed. I think I préfèred La la land to Showman but watch it it is great.
Damm, don't tell me it's overhyped ? Don't do this.

The end is incredible one of the best thing in the movie.

Did you see whiplash ? It is from the same guy who made La la land
A really amazing music movie
Yeah, the ending is what completed the movie. It's a pretty brave move to end a movie that way.

And no, I've not seen that one unfortunately. I will try see the synopsis and check it outbif I feel like it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And no, I've not seen that one unfortunately. I will try see the synopsis and check it outbif I feel like it.
Haha no dont do that, if you trust me and if you liked La la land go watch Whiplash right away and without any hesitation. The movie is incredible.

It is from a Queen gambit fan and La la land too. Go see Whiplash
Post automatically merged:

Damm, don't tell me it's overhyped ? Don't do this.
No it is not overhyped it is good, the songs are really nice and Jackman played well. But it is not ground shaking especially because the story is a bit conventional

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
No it is not overhyped it is good, the songs are really nice and Jackman played well. But it is not ground shaking especially because the story is a bit conventional
Oh ok, that's cool then. Some people did blow it a bit out of proportion but I was expecting that tbh.

If it's great then I'm still peeping.

Haha no dont do that, if you trust me and if you liked La la land go watch Whiplash right away and without any hesitation. The movie is incredible.

It is from a Queen gambit fan and La la land too. Go see Whiplash
Lmfao this some next level blackmail. Smh. When you put it like that I just can't say no.

I will give it a go

:shocking:

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Calypso

Haha, don't lie I like HSM

:choppawhat:

You can post anything related to Musicals here, videos, news, critics, opinions etc.
It was a joke. Since we were discussing it in the other thread and then you made this thread lol.