>Resilience: 21
Fighting Style: 18 + 3 = 21 × 2 = 42
>Spearmanship: 21
>Shield User: 21

Brackendia

Brackendia Executive, Belial
Level 30,
30 × 5 = 150
Demon Bonus: +6 in Strength | +12 in Intellect | +9 in Fighting Style | -6 in Vitality
Strength: 44+6=50 (+12 in Devil Trigger)
Agility: 42 × 2 = 84
>Reaction: 41
>Movement: 43 (+18 in Devil Trigger)
Vitality: 47 - 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
>Endurance: 41
>Resilience: 41
Intellectual: 12 = 12 × 2 = 24
>Medicine: 24
Fighting Style: 17 + 9 = 26 × 2 = 52
>Darken Scythe: 52

x30 Brackendia Axemen
Level 15, 15×5=75
Strength: 19 + 2 = 21
Agility: 19 + 2 = 21 × 2 = 42
>Reaction: 21
>Movement: 21
Vitality: 19 + 2 = 21 × 2 = 42
>Endurance: 21
>Axemanship: 21

Kraken
Level 35, 35 x 3 = 105
Strength: 41
Agility: 24 x 2 = 48
>Reaction: 27
Vitality: 41 x 2 = 82

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes-Thinking
Yes-Talking
Yes- Narration

Tch...blood and sea water are never a good mix” was tha thought that went through tha mind of one Rihan , as he was fighting tha forces of Gondilier while under tha flag of Brakendia. Upon escaping from Impel Down alongside Katsumi, they went into hiding for months. Until they started hearing rumors of a battle between two kingdoms raging on. And decide to see what was going on and maybe take advantage of it. “Damn thought this was gonna be some easy money but I guess that was too much wishful thinking, too late now. Gotta jus handle my part, Katsumi gonna handle his part. I’ll let these guys handle tha front and I’ll jus sneak around tha back all quite like

After steeling himself for tha struggle ahead, Rihan dives head first into tha water. Feeling himself energized from being a half Fishman in his natural element

Level 25
25x5=125
Strength:33+8=41
Speed: 39+8=47
47x2=94
-Movement: 47
-Reaction:47
Vitality:32+8=40
40x2=80
-Durability: 40
-Stamina:40
Martial Arts: 21
21x2=42
-Fish-Man Karate:42

Last edited:
Fighting for Brackendia in the Naval Battle

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"
Action : Yes
Thinking : Yes

Achilled stood in the Brackendia Ship looking at the situation at hand while avoiding the Arrows of Grondilier Archers. With Both Ships getting ready for a bloody raid from the other side.

Goddamn, these Archers are a pain in the ass Achilles isn't usually a fan of going to battles for kingdoms outside of his Homeland in Zou, but the reward was too good for him to decline the offer. Not to mention wanting the fame that he would gain from taking out a big name in this war.

"Hmm, should I Take out those damn Archers one by one, or should I take out Yasuao, that Wano Native, I battled side by Side with Wano Samurais when I was in the Zou army, I know their skills more than anyone here, don't you all agree?"

He looked back at the Brackendian Axemen beside him who all looked puzzled at his arrogance. He got annoyed at what he perceived as them not taking him seriously. "What? You thought Belial would Hire a weakling?"

The mention of The Executive striked fear in the hearts of the Axemen who were shielding themselves from The Arrows. I have yet to meet the man himself, the these men seem to react to his name should tell me a lot about him.

Achilles Noticed The half Fishman jumping into the water. "So he's going after the Kraken ehh? Better not let that Pirate outshine me"

Achilles started to Prepare to Raid The Grondilier Ship, with his Tail Waving in excitement

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Belial
Yasuao
Narration
Action
"Dialogue"
Thoughts
The Open Seas

It was mid-day. The Sun was blocked out by clouds that had darkened, ready to unleash rain upon the Seas below. Thunder echoed across the entire horizon for all to hear.

Below, two ships clashed. One of them was a Man Of War Class Flagship, with Black Sails and a Devilish Jolly Roger that belonged to the Kingdom of Brackendia. It's name was the Styx, and it donned a figurehead of a demonic entity with an ominous green glow in it's chest, that sat just below another demonic creature that seemed ready to spew fire forth from it's maw.

It was manned by a crew of only 30 warriors, even though it seemed a ship that was far too large to be manned by such a small number. The brutality of Brackendia's war had starved her of most of her capable warriors. Most of the citizens of the Kingdom were either wounded, crippled, or were suffering from post-traumatic shock to severe to allow them to continue the fight, but the 30 Axemen that manned the ship were hardy warriors in their own right.

x30 Brackendia Axemen
Level 15, 15×5=75
>Axemanship: 21

The ship across from them was smaller Grondolier Brig, and it had long since run out of cannonballs. It's warriors resorted to firing bows and arrows at the warriors on the warship.

On board the Brackenda Warship, a Mink mercenary prepares to attack the Grondolier ship in between evading each arrow volley.

Achilles started to Prepare to Raid The Grondilier Ship, with his Tail Waving in excitement
When one of the Brackendia Axemen steps forward:

"Wait! You should know before you do anything that this ship isn't our main target! This isn't the ship that Lord Belial hired you to attack!"

Just as the Axemen finishes his plea, the Grondolier Brig suddenly splits in half horizontally straight down the middle with a loud slicing noice. The Ship capsizes inwards as the bow and stern lean towards the sky. The Grondolier warriors drop their bows and arrows and cling desperately to the railing of the ship as the wooden hull loudly moans and sinks slowly into the ocean.

From seawater in between the two ships, a spout of water suddenly rockets into the sky as a figure flies out of the ocean. The figure lands on the deck of the Styx gracefully, bracing his fall with his free right hand, and wielding a large Black Scythe behind him in his left. The metallic scythe was still ringing from when it had sliced the Grondolier Brig clean in two, and the figure that landed aboard the deck raised it's blade to his mouth and ran his tongue across the still ringing metal.

"Ahhh....The sweet hum of death..."

Brackendia Executive, Belial
Level 30,
30 × 5 = 150
Demon Bonus: +6 in Strength | +12 in Intellect | +9 in Fighting Style | -6 in Vitality
Strength: 44+6=50 (+12 in Devil Trigger)
Agility: 42 × 2 = 84
>Movement: 43 (+18 in Devil Trigger)
Vitality: 47 - 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
Intellectual: 12 = 12 × 2 = 24
>Medicine: 24
Fighting Style: 17 + 9 = 26 × 2 = 52
>Darken Scythe: 52

When the Axemen realized exactly who it was who had landed aboard the ship, an air of fear suddenly came across their faces. The same Axemen who had stepped foward to stop Achilles gulped and addressed the being before him.

"Lord Belial..." he says nervously. "We didn't take any casualties...Should we finish off the survivors now?"

"There's no need," Belial says, still admiring his scythe as the metallic ringing slowly fades. "The one below will finish them off."

Belial turns and sees Achilles, who had clearly been ready to board the Grondolier Brig only moments before. Belial stands to his full 14 foot height and looks down at the roughly 9 foot Dog Mink. He walks over to the mercenary, smiling eagerly.

"Don't worry, you'll have your chance to taste blood soon enough."

Under the Ocean
Feeling himself energized from being a half Fishman in his natural element
The ocean waters were dark, and it was very difficult to see more than 50 feet in front of you. The warriors from the Grondolier Brig were continuing to drown from the weight of their own armor.

From deep below the waves, deep down into the darkness, a hideous roaring sound reverberates loudly throughout the waves, penetrating deep into the bones of every living being under the water.

Open Seas, 4 Kilometers Away From The Styx

Far away from the Styx, the Grondolier Flagship, a Man Of War named the Knarr sails slowly towards the battlefield. On this area of the Sea, the storm clouds hadn't yet gathered, and the Sun shown clearly through the sky. It was a massive warship with a winged figurehead, just a bit larger than the Styx:

It was also a Grondolier crew manned only 30, just like the Styx. Grondolier had been ravaged by war just as hard as Brackendia had, and it's warriors were tired and ready for an end to the fighting.

x15 Grondilier Archer
Level 15, 15×5=75
>Archers (Bow and Arrow): 21
>Ittoryu: 21

x15 Grondilier Spearmen
Level 15, 15×5=75
>Spearmanship: 21

One of the warriors stands on the bow of the ship as the Den Den Mushi he holds slowly closes its eyes.

"Damn...." he says as he closes his eyes in frustration. He looks out towards crows nest on the front of the ship, just above the figurehead.

"CAPTAIN!!! THEY DESTROYED OUR LAST SHIP!! THE KNARR IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT!!"

The figure at the front of the ship wears a large Samurai hat that protects him from the Sun. Hanging from his mouth was a grain of wheat that he chewed on. He looks forward into the Seas ahead to see a mass of Stormclouds where the Sea darkened. A gentle breeze was pushing him from behind, rippling his Samurai robes in the direction of the dark skies in front of him.

So, for us to end this war, it seems we have to sail into the abyss...

Grondilier Executive, Yasuao
Level 30
, 30 × 5 = 150
Wano Native Bonus: +12 in Strength | +6 in Agility | +4 in Vitality
Strength: 29 + 12 = 41
Agility: 35 + 6 = 41 × 2 = 82
>Movement: 41
Vitality: 37 + 4 = 41 × 2 = 82
Haki: 21 x 2 = 42
>Armament Haki: 42
Fighting Style: 28 × 2 = 56
>Wano Sword Style: 56

Ryuma give me strength...

Yasuao removes the wheat grain from his mouth and tosses it down into the ocean.

"Bring us forward. It's time for us to end this war."

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes-Thinking
Yes-Talking
Yes- Narration

The ocean waters were dark, and it was very difficult to see more than 50 feet in front of you. The warriors from the Grondolier Brig were continuing to drown from the weight of their own armor.
Jesus Christ this water colder than a Bih and this nasty ass water is hampering my visibility. I can barely see 50 feet in any direction, maybe it wasn’t tha best idea to jump straight into tha water. I can feel my balls losing feeling. Was Rihans thoughts as soon as his skin touched tha frigid seawater soaking him to tha bone. As he was about to swim towards tha Grondilier ship (that seemed a lil small for a decisive battle in his opinion), he was startled to see tha enemy ship suddenly split perfectly down tha middle as if God himself had separated tha two halves. Realizing that this must’ve been tha work of Belial a high ranking executive from Brakendia. So it seems tha rumors I’ve heard of brakendia having a supposed scythe wielding Demon are true. Well there goes my sneak around tha back strategy, tha guy jus slices tha ship up and let’s them drown huh? Rihan watches as tha armor wearing Grondolier warriors plummet into tha ocean, writhing futilely. Guess I’m playing cleanup for tha moment....ah well I’m not getting paid to go for a swim and spectate. I’ll end their suffering now with tha last thought Rihan utilizes his enhanced speed in tha water to accelerate closer to his targets while rearing both his arms back. Once he had closed some of tha distance, he fired his arms forward with tha oceans water around both arms throwing out darts of water at tha struggling enemy soldiers

Uchimizu: By hurling simpler water droplets at the opponent with kinetic force and the user Fishman strength combined. The opponent will feel like they're getting hit by deadly type bullets.
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Poor ugly bastards, they got blitzed and barely even realized it. Hell they prolly didn’t even notice me till it was too late with h shitty tha visibility is down hea. What a shame

From deep below the waves, deep down into the darkness, a hideous roaring sound reverberates loudly throughout the waves, penetrating deep into the bones of every living being under the water.
What in tha actual fuck was that!? Don’t tell me these mafuckas got pet sea monsters and shit? Yea jumping in this piss water was a terrible fucking idea...were his thoughts as he stared into tha depths of tha abyss

Level 25
25x5=125
Agility: 39+8=47
47x2=94(+20)
-Movement: 52
-Reaction: 62
40x2=80
-Resilience: 40
-Endurance:40
21x2=42

Last edited:
Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"
When one of the Brackendia Axemen steps forward:

"Wait! You should know before you do anything that this ship isn't our main target! This isn't the ship that Lord Belial hired you to attack!"
Achilles Stopped before he could Leap to the ship. "Huh?" So That wasn't Yasuao's Ship? I was wondering why it was so small.

Just as the Axemen finishes his plea, the Grondolier Brig suddenly splits in half horizontally straight down the middle with a loud slicing noice. The Ship capsizes inwards as the bow and stern lean towards the sky. The Grondolier warriors drop their bows and arrows and cling desperately to the railing of the ship as the wooden hull loudly moans and sinks slowly into the ocean.
Achilles Watches in Shock as he sees this scene, this wasn't the first time he seen a ship destroyed like this, but it was the first time he witnessed it outside of Zou. Had that Brackendian not stopped me, I would have been swimming with the fishes. Why didn't anyone tell me that wasn't the main Ship Then He remembered he was sleeping when the strategies were being explained, leading him to make an embarrassed face.

From seawater in between the two ships, a spout of water suddenly rockets into the sky as a figure flies out of the ocean. The figure lands on the deck of the Styx gracefully, bracing his fall with his free right hand, and wielding a large Black Scythe in his left. The metallic scythe was still ringing from when it had sliced the Grondolier Brig clean in two, and the figure that landed aboard the deck raised it's blade to his mouth and ran his tongue across the still ringing metal.
Achilles stares in awe at the figure that towers even him, he's used to normal sized Humans in Brackendia, he heard rumors that the Executives of the Army were monsters, but that description doesn't do the presence of this man any justice.
Belial turns and sees Achilles, who had clearly been ready to board the Grondolier Brig only moments before. Belial stands to his full 14 foot height and looks down at the roughly 9 foot Dog Mink. He walks over to the mercenary, smiling eagerly.

"Don't worry, you'll have your chance to taste blood soon enough."
Achilles snaps out of his admiration for The Brackendian Executive as Lord Belial walks over to him.

"It's a Pleasure to meet you Lord Belial" said Achilles before bowing his head a bit. "I am sorry for being so impatient, I just been hungry for a battle for a while, I assumed that Grondilier Executive, Yasuao was on that ship". His Tail starts wiggling from Excitement. "I have been wanting to test my skills against him ever since the day I was offered to fight for you my lord".

If That Samurai is as Strong as Lord Belial, he is going to be the strongest warrior I faced since Leaving Zou.

25×5=125
Mink Bonus= +4 Strength/+4 Vitality
Strength: 40+8=48

Agility: 30
30×2=60

Movement Speed: 30
Reaction Speed: 30

Vitality : 32+8=40
40×2=8

Endurance: 40
Stamina:40

Fighting style: 23
23×2=46

Electro: 46

Last edited:

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Belial
Narration
“Dialogue”
Thoughts
Action

Under the Ocean

with tha last thought Rihan utilizes his enhanced speed in tha water to accelerate closer to his targets while rearing both his arms back. Once he had closed some of tha distance, he fired his arms forward with tha oceans water around both arms throwing out darts of water at tha struggling enemy soldiers
The roughly two dozen drowning soldiers stood no chance at withstanding Rihan’s powerful Fishman Karate. The water darts that the fishman fired out tore clean through the drowning Grondolierians and their armor with ease, sending plumes of blood out into the darkened seawater. It was a merciful death, compared to the fate they would’ve suffered otherwise. As the attack finished, the Grondolerians descended motionless into the abyss below.

Another hideous roar shakes the seawater around Rihan, though this one louder and more bloodthirsty. Below him, a large mass moves around in the dark as the corpses descend down into the depths. Suddenly, the large mass darts upwards straight at Rihan with alarming speed, eight large and powerful tentacles propelled it upwards through the darkened water. It quickly gets within 50 feet of Rihan and becomes visible.

Kraken
Level 35, 35 x 3 = 105

The beast was enormous, it’s body alone probably exceeded 50 meters, to speak nothing of its tentacles. It moved in very close to Rihan and eyed him with a low growl that at this distance was still extremely loud and gutteral. After eyeing him for just a moment, it’s gaze shifted towards the Styx, and the creature darts through the water towards the ship.

The Styx, A Few Moments Earlier

"It's a Pleasure to meet you Lord Belial" said Achilles before bowing his head a bit. "I am sorry for being so impatient, I just been hungry for a battle for a while, I assumed that Grondilier Executive, Yasuao was on that ship". His Tail starts wiggling from Excitement. "I have been wanting to test my skills against him ever since the day I was offered to fight for you my lord".
The fact that Achilles bowed his head made Belial’s smile widen.

Yes...submission. Your natural state. Know your place, dog.

“You’ll get that chance soon,” Belial raises his scythe in his left hand and points it out towards the open sea.

“Grondolier’s flagship isn’t far from here. We’ll make contact with them very soon.” He lowers his scythe and begins walking towards the Stern of the deck. “I’m sure you’ll find the fight you’re looking for there...”

“C-CAPTAIN!!!” One of the Axemen was leaning over the handrails and looking down into the Seas below. Without explaining himself, he turns back towards the deck of the Styx and starts running towards the mast. “ALL SAILERS, HIT THE DECK!!!”

Suddenly, a massive Kraken bursts forth from the Seawater below, four of its tentacles stretched out in front of it. The full weight of its body smashes onto the side of the Styx as it wraps its tentacles around the entire ship, shaking the entire warship and splintering the wooden deck and hull as it grips the ship hard. The crushing force of each of these tentacles smashes down on seventeen of the thirty Axemen on deck, spraying red bloodstains all over the deck and killing all of them instantly. The Kraken raises its mouth over the handrailing of the ship, and lets out a massive roar that penetrates through its jagged teeth and blurs the vision and rings the ears of everyone on board the ship. The violent strength of the roar could be felt in the bones of the crew.

The same Axemen who had first spotted the beast lie face-down on the deck of the Styx. He tries to lift himself up only to find that his legs had been crushed by one of the beast’s Tentacles. He raises a hand towards Belial: “Lord Belial...!!”

Belial stood in place, seeming mostly calm. He had been watching the Kraken with a look of confusion.

....Strange..Mephistopheles ensured me that you wouldn’t attack this ship...so why then...

“Captain!!” Belial turns and sees the crippled Axemen reaching his arm outward for help. Belial walks over to him slowly, before raising his left leg and violently stomping on the Axemen’s head, spraying more blood into the deck and killing the soldier instantly.

“Useless!” Belial chides the corpse. He turns and faces the Kraken with a sadistic smile. “You’ve really gone and messed things up haven’t you??!!”

The Kraken let’s out another deafening roar as two more tentacles wrap around the underside of the Styx and reach around the opposite side of the ship. One of these tentacles violently accelerates towards Achilles @Midnight Delight

Also @knuckleheadninja once you’ve caught up, feel free to join in

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes-Thinking
Yes-Talking
Yes- Narration

Chancing to look away from tha dark waters in which tha ominous roar originated. Rihan watched tha many rivulets of life giving liquid leave tha Grondolierian corpses and dilute tha already murky waters, this brought about a morbid fascination within Rihan. It made him wonder if tha rich red color of tha soldiers blood would make tha ocean any harder to navigate. Seeing these warriors take their last breathes due to his actions brought a sense of pride and accomplishment to him, this would help him get his respect and prove that he was not to be toyed with. Heh! I preciate ya contribution to my legacy canon fodder 1-24! Rest easy and rejoice you died for a good cause, your deaths will help this war end faster were his thoughts as tha bodies are swallowed up by tha darkness

It was a merciful death, compared to the fate they would’ve suffered otherwise. As the attack finished, the Grondolerians descended motionless into the abyss below.

Another hideous roar shakes the seawater around Rihan, though this one louder and more bloodthirsty.

Sounds like whatever is in this water is still there and sounds hungry, guess all tha blood got it riled up. Were his thoughts as he frantically searched tha depths with his eyes to see if he could make out anything that would shed some light on what monster called these waters home

Below him, a large mass moves around in the dark as the corpses descend down into the depths.

At tha periphery of his vision Rihan glimpses something moving amongst tha shadows. It seemed to ignore tha easy meal that he had unknowingly presented to it in his aim to win tha battle. There you are you son of a bitch

Suddenly, the large mass darts upwards straight at Rihan with alarming speed, eight large and powerful tentacles propelled it upwards through the darkened water. It quickly gets within 50 feet of Rihan and becomes visible.
Shit, fuckas fast! Tha power that tha kraken generated from its eight spongy limbs was astounding to be able to shoot something that big, against tha oceans pressure that fast was no small feat

Kraken
Level 35, 35 x 3 = 105
The beast was enormous, it’s body alone probably exceeded 50 meters, to speak nothing of its tentacles. It moved in very close to Rihan and eyed him with a low growl that at this distance was still extremely loud and gutteral.
Holy shit......I’ve never seen a kraken before! Look at the size of this fucking thing, there’s whole ass houses smaller than this behemoth. I always thought they were jus stories told by drunk fishermen who wanted to brag. Who would’ve thought I’d be up klose and personal with one. Rihan had known that he wasn’t completely human, he was told years ago by tha man who ran his foster home that he was half human and half Fishman which explained why he could breath and talk fine underwater and why he had gills. But to see a a creature such as a kraken was hard to fathom
Well that confirms you’re what’s been growling at me from down hea

After eyeing him for just a moment, it’s gaze shifted towards the Styx, and the creature darts through the water towards the ship.
Feeling tha force of tha kraken taking off towards tha waters surface, Rihan feels himself being repelled by tha krakens movements and raises his arms to shield his face. Once tha waters around him calm down, he looks towards where tha beast had charged and sees a much bigger sea vessel that didn’t belong to the one he had been on and subsequently dived off of. That must be tha Grondoliers main ship, they must’ve sent out a decoy or scout ship earlier then. Seems tha mutant octopus wants some Grondolier finger food for lunch. But as nice as it would be if tha kraken took care of them for us, it might end up attacking our ship and forces too. Sorry ya big Bih, gonna have to take ya down no hard feelings tho. Turning one last time to tha oceans depths, Rihan grabs a hold of his gold rosary that he’s had since a child and kisses it along with a head nod to tha dead men that reside at tha sea floor now before shooting off towards tha kraken......

Level 25
25x5=125
47x2=94(+20)
40x2=80
21x2=42

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

“You’ll get that chance soon,” Belial raises his scythe in his left hand and points it out towards the open sea.

“Grondolier’s flagship isn’t far from here. We’ll make contact with them very soon.” He lowers his scythe and begins walking towards the Stern of the deck. “I’m sure you’ll find the fight you’re looking for there...”
Achilles Stared at the direction Lord Belial Pointed at, trying to use his sense of Smell to grasp how close they are, only to catch some Human scent in the wind. Achilles was able to sense that the Grondolier army had as many men as they did. This won't be a walk in the park it seems، Just as I would expect from a Kingdom as powerful as Grondolier. I can't wait to meet that famous Samurai.

“C-CAPTAIN!!!” One of the Axemen was leaning over the handrails and looking down into the Seas below. Without explaining himself, he turns back towards the deck of the Styx and starts running towards the mast. “ALL SAILERS, HIT THE DECK!!!”.
Achilles's attention was drawn at the Running Axeman who looked like he have seen the devil in the eyes, well not even The devil himself would cause such a reaction. Don't tell me that idiotic pirate actually awakened the beast.
Kraken
Level 35, 35 x 3 = 105
Suddenly, a massive Kraken bursts forth from the Seawater below, four of its tentacles stretched out in front of it. The full weight of its body smashes onto the side of the Styx as it wraps its tentacles around the entire ship, shaking the entire warship and splintering the wooden deck and hull as it grips the ship hard. The crushing force of each of these tentacles smashes down on seventeen of the thirty Axemen on deck, spraying red bloodstains all over the deck and killing all of them instantly. The Kraken raises its mouth over the handrailing of the ship, and lets out a massive roar that penetrates through its jagged teeth and blurs the vision and rings the ears of everyone on board the ship. The violent strength of the roar could be felt in the bones of the crew.
Achilles watched in shock as the Kraken's body was crushing the ship, he carefully avoided being crushed by the Beast's tentacles just in time but unfortunately the majority of the warriors on the ship failed to react in time and were mostly crushed to death, including the same Axemen he hanged out with during this whole journey. Their flying blood and guts ruining his fur.

I am going to kill this son of a bitch and turn him into seafood. He thought looking at his fur before the Kraken roared a roar strong enough to shake the rest of the ship and everyone besides Lord Belial.

“Captain!!” Belial turns and sees the crippled Axemen reaching his arm outward for help. Belial walks over to him slowly, before raising his left leg and violently stomping on the Axemen’s head, spraying more blood into the deck and killing the soldier instantly.

“Useless!” Belial chides the corpse.
Achilles tried not to look at the scene that was happening. He knew that that's how things go in Brackendia and that it wouldn't be wise to say anything. Shit, we already lost the majority of our men and this Kraken clearly isn't going to stop. Even if we defeat this beast we won't have enough manpower against Yasuao.

The Kraken let’s out another deafening roar as too more tentacles wrap around the underside of the Styx and reach around the opposite side of the ship. One of these tentacles violently accelerates towards Achilles
Achilles sensed two More tentacles wrapping around the ship, one aimed at his direction. Don't underestimate me you damn Squid.

Achilles Leaped at the tentacles Using Fullbody Electro, hitting it with his Body to Push it bad and electrifying it with his fur.
Full Body Electro (requires 21 mastery): channeling energy through their fur, the mink shocks an opponent with their body.
25×5=125

30×2=60

40×2=8

23×2=46

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Belial
Yasuao
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Action

Onboard the Styx

Achilles Leaped at the tentacles Using Fullbody Electro, hitting it with his Body to Push it bad and electrifying it with his fur.
Achilles's body strikes the Kraken's tentacle hard enough to bend the tentacle in half at the point of his impact. The upper half of the tentacle smashes into the deck and splinters its strong wooden build. At the same time, Achilles' electric fur instantly covers the entire Kraken's Tentacle in a pulsating electric aura, and the electric current travels down into the Sea and sends electric volts arc-ing through the water around the Styx with loud pulsating noises. The "glow" from his electro lights up the entire area above the deck as well as the ocean water around the ship, producing a quick and extremely bright "flash" of light that engulfs the entirety of the Styx.

Once tha waters around him calm down, he looks towards where tha beast had charged and sees a much bigger sea vessel that didn’t belong to the one he had been on and subsequently dived off of.
Onboard the Knarr
The Knarr sailed forward into the darkened sky fearlessly. The sky above them was no longer a bright blue one with few clouds in sight, but instead they had entered the area of the Ocean where the Styx was, where dark clouds blocked out the Sun and brought about a much more hopeless aura. The Knarr was now within 1 Kilometer of the Styx, and approaching surprisingly quickly for a warship of her size.

Yasuao remains standing in the crow's nest on the very front of the ship, the breeze still gently causing his blue samurai robe to flutter towards the Styx. Yasuao squints at the ship in front of him, but can't quite tell what he is looking at.

There...that must be our enemy's flagship. It is almost as large as the Knarr, but...Something is wrong...

Suddenly, an electric current in the distance lights up the water around the ship, and it became clear to Yasuao what he was looking at now. A Kraken was latched on to the side of the ship and had the ship in a death lock with it's tentacles wrapped around the entire hull and deck.

W-WHAT??!!!

"Pull the Sails back!!" He orders.

At this, the Grondolerian soldiers who had leaning over the bow of the Knarr observing the enemy's ship just as close as Yasuao had, suddenly sprung back to attention and headed back towards their respective posts. A few soldiers climbed the ropes leading up to the Sails and began winding them up, which gradually slowed the Knarr's advance until eventually the ship had reached a complete stop. The Knarr was now approximately 600 meters away from the Styx and sat dead in the water. The Styx was still accelerating towards the Knarr, but at a much slower rate thanks to the Kraken which had latched on to its side.

Yasuao stared out at the scene in front of him wide eyed and with sweat running down his face.

Is that....a Kraken??! Creatures like that actually exist??! And that huge electric current...What exactly is happening here???

After staring in shock for a moment, a smile crosses his face.

"This world...it's even more incredible than I imagined it would be when I first left home..."

"What was that, Captain??" One of the Spearmen shouts.

Yasuao snaps back into reality. "Use the oars, Get us into position to circle that warship. We are going to swing around to her rear and take out her rudder." A few spearmen head below deck to grab the oars in order to turn the ship.

But, first...Yasuao thinks to himself as he looks down to his left. With his left arm he reaches outward, which sends the left side of his blue robes fluttering outward, and reveals a black & gold Katana attached to his left side by a Dragon-headed clip.

It would sure be unfortunate if you try to get away from us, especially in your current predicament...

Yasuao grabs the hilt of his Katana with his right hand and the end of it's hilt with his left, and squats down low, his head facing downwards. He closes his eyes as he slowly and calmly exhales, follow by an equally slow and calm inhale. After his inhale is complete, he suddenly opens his eyes and clenches his brow, and in one motion, his squatted body lunges forward and straightens out as he draws his sword from its sheathe, slashing horizontally throughout the air with one arm. As the blade travels through the air, it sends a Horizontal Flying slash rippling through the air and headed straight for the Central Mast of the Styx.

Path of the Dragon: A secret Sword technique mastered by a secret clan of Wano Philosophers, whose ways have been lost to time. By focusing one's mind before unsheathing the blade, one can draw additional power, resulting in a long-ranged flying slash. This technique was first imagined by a clan that dreamt of the world outside of Wano and longed to reach distant shores. The aim of this technique is not power, but range, and it is said that those who spent a lifetime mastering this technique could send a slash flying over 6 kilometers.
(41 Strength, 41 Wano Sword Style)
Destructive Potency Ranking: C

Onboard the Styx
The resulting electric shock that lit up the entire Styx from Achilles' electro fades. The Kraken lets out a soft, pained moan as it looks at its tentacle that had been knocked backwards by Achilles. The Tentacle was emitting a thick black smoke and it's skin was charred.

Belial had closed his eyes tightly to shield himself from the extremely bright light. He opened them slowly and annoyedly now that the situation had calmed a bit. He shot Achilles an annoyed glance.

"Don't play with your food, dog. Piss him off and he may just sink us even faster."

Belial looks back at the Kraken, who looked to be disoriented from the situation.

Now, why are you attacking us?? You were supposed to only attack Grondolier ships, not ours...

Just as Belial had started to ponder the situation, a loud slicing noise suddenly rings out from above. Belial looks upward to see that the Central Mast of the Styx had been cleanly sliced in two, and the entirety of the Sail and upper mast had started to lean forward and was going to fall onto the deck of the ship.

Last edited:

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes-Thought
Yes-Speaking
Yes-Narration

As he raced to the oceans murky surface, tha thoughts racing through Rihans mind as he sees a bright flash coming from tha Styx

Kraken's Tentacle in a pulsating electric aura, and the electric current travels down into the Sea and sends electric volts arc-ing through the water around the Styx with loud pulsating noises. The "glow" from his electro lights up the entire area above the deck as well as the ocean water around the ship, producing a quick and extremely bright "flash" of light that engulfs the entirety of the Styx.
Ion remember hearing bout any brakendian soldiers being able to produce electrical sparks and light like that. Which means it’s that talking mutt that’s responsible for tha light show, so I guess they did bring along atleast SOME worthwhile fighters....other than me and Katsumi of course

Noticing tha beast roar out and flail because of tha electrical charge it was hit by. Damn I was right, bastard is trying to sink us, gotta kill em as quickly as possible. The enemy could pop out at any minute, and this squid getting in tha way.

The resulting electric shock that lit up the entire Styx from Achilles' electro fades. The Kraken lets out a soft, pained moan as it looks at its tentacle that had been knocked backwards by Achilles. The Tentacle was emitting a thick black smoke and it's skin was charred.
Seeing tha beast moan at getting zapped by tha electricity. Rihan took this as a blessing and once he reached tha beast, he sunk his both hands into tha spongy texture of tha Krakens head. His bracelet on his right wrist glinting in tha light that happened to breached tha water, and squeezed down with as much force as he could. While yelling out, Soshark!

Soshark: Using their amazing strength to the best of their capability, the user can grip the large walls and crush them!
(21 Mastery, 41 Strength)Destructive Potency Rank: B
Level 25
25x5=125
47x2=94(+20)
40x2=80
21x2=42

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

Achilles Jumps back into his former position after using his attack on the Kraken. While Growling at the Kraken. This Squid won't go down easily it seems.

Achilles Pointed at his Blood stained clothes and fur. "I guess we are even now". Achilles kept his senses wary for any retaliation from the other tentacles.
He shot Achilles an annoyed glance.

"Don't play with your food, dog. Piss him off and he may just sink us even faster."
Achilles noticed that the Electro attack he used had blinded a lot of the remaining Brackendians. "I didn't mean to go too far Lord Belial, I was just angry at this beast"

Belial looks upward to see that the Central Mast of the Styx had been cleanly sliced in two, and the entirety of the Sail and upper mast had started to lean forward and was going to fall onto the deck of the ship.
Achilles Looks up after hearing the slice, he saw The Central Mast of the ship sliced clean and falling into The Deck alongside the sail, Achilles quickly rushes into a safe place to avoid being crushed by the mast. Shit, now we are stuck in here .
25×5=125

30×2=60

40×2=8

23×2=46

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Yasuao
Belial
Narrative
Action
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Onboard the Styx
The cleanly sliced Mast collapses onto the deck of the Styx with a loud and booming thud that cracks the wood on the spot that it lands. The remaining Brackendian soldiers that hadn't been killed by the Kraken's earlier rampage immediately screamed as they desperately rushed out of its path. The mast then tumbles over the port side of the ship and lands in the water.

Belial stares at the scene with one eyebrow raised. His raised brow slowly turns into an angry grimace as he turns and looks towards the Grondolerian ship.

Onboard the Knarr
Yasuao stands with his sword still extended out in front of him in his right hand and gripping his sheathe with his left, not having moved from the final position of his attack. His robes blow aggressively towards the Knarr as the force of his slash still launches forward, but they slowly calm as a few moments pass. Yasuao brings the dull end of the blade confidently to his left thumb, and calmly guides it back into his sheathe.

"Great strike, Captain! There goes the Mast!!" One of the Grondolerian soldiers shouts to him.

Yasuao slowly opens his eyes and exhales.

Even the Brackendian flagship was this easy to immobilize...This war will undoubtedly end in our favor soon enough.

"Begin bringing us around to the Rudder. Once we eliminate their steering ability, they will be completely helpless in the water."

The soldiers run off to execute his orders. The Knarr begins to make a portside turn and slowly accelerates forward. She will soon be brought to the rear of the Styx without closing the distance between them at all, allowing Yasuao to make another critical strike.

Once we take out the rudder, we could just sale away without even needing to fight them head on. With their flagship immobilized, Belial won't be able to reinforce Brackendia on either of the other two fronts. He'll be dead in the water with an angry Kraken to deal with. Meanwhile, we'll be free to head to the Siege on the Brackendian capital, and decisively end this war. Brackendia will suffer a final decisive defeat. Then I'll take my payment, leave this island, and go on to the next...

Onboard the Styx
Belial angrily observes as the Knarr begins to make it's portside turn and begins heading around to the Styx's rudder.

"Captain!!" One of the Brackendian soldiers runs over to him. "Our intel was correct!! Grondolier's famed "Ship Slicer" Yasuao is onboard their ship!! They're heading around to our Rudder!! If we don't get this monster off our ship and head around to-"

The Grondolerian soldier's words are interrupted as Belial's left hand grips him tightly around the neck, immediately crushing his windpipe as Belial lifts him off of the deck of the ship. Belial looks into his eyes angrily.

"I KNOW All OF THAT ALREADY." The soldier spits blood out of his mouth all over Belial's arm as the life fades from his body. "IS THIS ALL YOU FOOLS ARE GOOD FOR??? BEGGING ME FOR HELP??!!"

Belial drops the corpse onto the deck. "All of you Brackendians are useless. It's no wonder Brackendia didn't have the guts to secede from Grondolier until we came along, you are all pathetic!!!"

Suddenly, Belial's words are interrupted as a Fishman Mercenary flies out of the seawater, lands on the Kraken's skull, and squeezes violently:
Seeing tha beast moan at getting zapped by tha electricity. Rihan took this as a blessing and once he reached tha beast, he sunk his both hands into tha spongy texture of tha Krakens head. His bracelet on his right wrist glinting in tha light that happened to breached tha water, and squeezed down with as much force as he could. While yelling out, Soshark!
The force of the Fishman's death-grip on his skull instantly fractures the Kraken's skull. The beast roars out as it sprays large clouds of blood all over the deck of the Styx. The creature's grip that he maintained on the Deck of the Styx with four of his tentacles tightens, and the wooden hull screams in pain as it cracks and splinters in numerous places all over the hull. The Kraken also swings a free tentacle at Rihan who was hanging on to his skull. It also starts swinging it's three other free tentacles around the deck, smashing the wood in numerous places and squashing many of the remaining Brackendian soldiers and splattering their blood all over the deck. The scene was a mass of spraying blood and splintered wood flying all over the Brackendian ship.

Belial was now completely covered in blood from the Kraken spitting it all over him. He looked downward for a moment, still wearing a look of rage on his face. That look of rage suddenly turns into a sadistic smile.

"BAAA HA HA HA!!! What a riot!" Belial screams as he looks to the sky with his arms extended outwards. "DOES THAT FOOL YASUAO THINK I NEED A SHIP TO DEFEAT HIM??!! DOES HE THINK THAT TAKING MY SHIP FROM ME WILL SPARE HIM FROM MY BLADE??!! RIDICULOUS!!"

Belial turns and addresses Achilles @Midnight Delight . "YOU!! DOG MINK!!" He turns towards Rihan @Jiihad and addresses him as well. "AND YOU!! FISH!! THE PRICE ON YASUAO'S HEAD JUST DOUBLED!! FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIP, SHE'S DOOMED TO THE ABYSS!! BRING ME THE HEAD OF YASUAO OF GRONDOLIER!!!"

One of the Kraken's tentacles flies in Belial's direction. As Belial sees it, his grip around his scythe in his left hand tightens as he launches himself through the air towards the tentacle, flipping, spinning, and laughing chaotically. As he and the tentacle near each other, Belial slices the tentacle clean off of the beast with his scythe only in his left hand, sending more blood spray flying throughout the air and causing the beast to scream with even more rage.

Belial flies off of the Styx entirely. "LET'S END THIS STUPID WAR!!!" Belial lands headfirst in the water, abandoning the Styx to doom.

Last edited:

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yea- Thought
Yea-Speech
Yea- Narration

Feeling multiple fissures grow from out of his attempt to turn tha Krakens brain into pudding, Rihan looks around at tha destruction that tha massive beast had caused in its short foray on tha Styx. Blood stains littered tha ship along with shreds of cloth that was formerly clothing tha Brakendians wore when tha voyage started.

That all took a back seat to tha cacophony of unimaginable horror and pain tha Brakendian canon fodder were letting loose at tha moment, tha wails, cries and directionless begging all did tha fusion dance in tha wind to create tha orchestra that served as tha backdrop of what this really was. A suicide mission that was dressed up as a battle for two kingdoms freedom and glory. Well camouflaged it maybe but a suicide mission none tha less. As horrific as tha sights that greeted Rihan was, it was tha smell.....tha pungent aroma of fecal matter that dead bodies could no longer keep at bay once tha cold grip of death secured tha soldiers in its grasp. Fraternizing with rivers of blood that littered tha deck of tha Styx to create a fragerence that burned tha hairs on your nose and infested your taste buds

Hearing a thunderous creak coming from tha ship. His eyes snap up to tha central mast of tha Styx, Rihan sees tha mast being bisected from tha ship by what appears to be a a blade of wind.

The cleanly sliced Mast collapses onto the deck of the Styx with a loud and booming thud that cracks the wood on the spot that it lands. The remaining Brackendian soldiers that hadn't been killed by the Kraken's earlier rampage immediately screamed as they desperately rushed out of its path. The mast then tumbles over the port side of the ship and lands in the water.

Seems tha Grondoliers finally made their move and of course it would be tha worse possible moment. Feels like fate wants us to get our asses beat. Hearing wind being displaced, Rihan looks up to see one of tha krakens tentacles speeding towards his form before he could be flattened like a big against a windshield on tha highway. Rihan cocks his right arm back and shoots it forward slamming his fist into tha krakens cranium, tha force tha blow generated propelled him into tha air giving him a clear picture of tha soon to be battle field

Senmaigawara Seiken: A more brutal stronger version of Hyaku Maigawara Seiken. This can break through one thousand tiles instead of one hundred. And makes it more lethal as it can also kill a human in one shot.
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
The soldiers run off to execute his orders. The Knarr begins to make a portside turn and slowly accelerates forward. She will soon be brought to the rear of the Styx without closing the distance between them at all, allowing Yasuao to make another critical strike.
As his descent begins, he sees tha enemy forces trying to flank his temporary comrades attempting to quickly end this life and death struggle. Opportunistic muthafuckas aintcha? But still it’s a damn good strategy, that’s some shit we could’ve used. Feeling tha wind taking control of him and pushing him backwards from being that high up, Rihan is barely able to make out what tha Devil orders he and Achilles

Belial turns and addresses Achilles @Midnight Delight . "YOU!! DOG MINK!!" He turns towards Rihan @Jiihad and addresses him as well. "AND YOU!! FISH!! THE PRICE ON YASUAO'S HEAD JUST DOUBLED!! FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIP, SHE'S DOOMED TO THE ABYSS!! BRING ME THE HEAD OF YASUAO OF GRONDOLIER!!!"
Continuing his descent, Rihan sends a glare at tha devil man Watch ya words you ponytail wearing fuck I’ll do as I please. That reward is mine

Level 25
25x5=125
47x2=94(+20)
40x2=80
21x2=42

Narration- yes
Talking-"yes"

Achilles stared at the mast falling down, the looks of despair in the eyes of the Brackendians who were running like Headless Chicken to avoid being crushed by the thing. The view was depressing to say the least, as the mast fell into the sea Achilles stared in the distance as the Massive ship where the Slash came from approached.

The Grondolerian Ship was Heading towards the Ship's Rudder , Achilles observed. They are aiming to leave us stranded here.
"Captain!!" One of the Brackendian soldiers runs over to him. "Our intel was correct!! Grondolier's famed "Ship Slicer" Yasuao is onboard their ship!! They're heading around to our Rudder!! If we don't get this monster off our ship and head around to-"

The Grondolerian soldier's words are interrupted as Belial's left hand grips him tightly around the neck, immediately crushing his windpipe as Belial lifts him off of the deck of the ship. Belial looks into his eyes angrily.

"I KNOW All OF THAT ALREADY." The soldier spits blood out of his mouth all over Belial's arm as the life fades from his body. "IS THIS ALL YOU FOOLS ARE GOOD FOR??? BEGGING ME FOR HELP??!!"

Belial drops the corpse onto the deck. "All of you Brackendians are useless. It's no wonder Brackendia didn't have the guts to secede from Grondolier until we came along, you are all pathetic!!!"
Achilles was getting annoyed with Belial's growing anger, especially when the Grondolerian Ship was getting closer and he couldn't afford to handle Both Belial's wrath and Yasuao's strategies at the same time.

Still he couldn't help but agree with Belial's statement about the Brackendian soldiers being dead weight at this point. It's looks like Me and the Demon here will have to do all the work now, wait what happened to the Pirate that dived in the water earlier....

The force of the Fishman's death-grip on his skull instantly fractures the Kraken's skull. The beast roars out as it sprays large clouds of blood all over the deck of the Styx. The creature's grip that he maintained on the Deck of the Styx with four of his tentacles tightens, and the wooden hull screams in pain as it cracks and splinters in numerous places all over the hull.
So he's still alive? Achilles looked in amusement as the Beast that tried to kill him a while ago is Crying in pain once again.
"BAAA HA HA HA!!! What a riot!" Belial screams as he looks to the sky with his arms extended outwards. "DOES THAT FOOL YASUAO THINK I NEED A SHIP TO DEFEAT HIM??!! DOES HE THINK THAT TAKING MY SHIP FROM ME WILL SPARE HIM FROM MY BLADE??!! RIDICULOUS!!"

"I have been waiting for this order Lord" Achilles grinned at the Knarr which had gotten so close that he could see the Men on it.
Belial flies off of the Styx entirely. "LET'S END THIS STUPID WAR!!!" Belial lands headfirst in the water, abandoning the Styx to doom.
"I will race you to the Ship Fishman" Achilles told Rihan before he Jumped Into the water and started swimming fast into the ship.

25×5=125

30×2=60

40×2=8