Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
I usually don’t do this but my provider gave me a summary and this chapter is hype:

One Piece Chapter 1086
The cover page is a fan request, King the Wildfire throws seeds to chickens in a chicken coupe

This chapter begins with the Five Elders in a panic over Sabo’s escape, they are all back in their human forms. We learn their full names:

Adrastea Ganymede (the bald Gorosei with the white Moustache)

Circinus Cygnus (tall Gorosei with the long Moustache and beard)

Austrinus Pyxis (sword Gorosei)

Sagittarius Triton (tall blonde Gorosei)

Jergacia Saturn

Pyxis says they should immediately dispatch Cipher Pol-0 to eliminate Sabo, Cygnus says this is not possible with so many outsiders commingling with the Celestial Dragons.

Ganymede asks Great Imu what action they should pursue, but Imu does not respond and walks back towards the throne (they have returned to their normal silhouette form).

We see a flashback from Imu’s perspective, where Imu (still silhouetted) is on their way to talk with someone named King Dammerung. Imu is holding a partially frozen apple in his hand in this flashback.

We return to the present, Imu tells the Gorosei that he/she will return to Eden.

We cut back to Beehive. Garp is lying on the ground bloodied, he is surrounded by Kuzan, Vasco Shot, and Pizarro. It seems like Garp has defeated San Juan Wolf, but then Shiryu attacked Prince Grus and Garp got distracted (Grus is lying bloodied and Vasco makes a comment about Garp getting distracted). The big rock skull on Beehive is also destroyed.

Kujaku pleads with Kuzan to let Garp go but Kuzan says he has no reason to do that. Pizarro states that his name will become famous for defeating the Hero Garp (it is not clear whether Pizarro is exaggerating). Kuzan pulls out a pair of handcuffs, but it seems Koby has freed himself (we see his open cuffs fall to the ground). Koby strikes Kuzan in the face and sends him flying.

Koby: “Get your hands off my mentor!!”

The scene shifts to the Red Force with Shanks’ crew. Shanks is on a Den Den Mushi and is confused. The Den Den Mushi tells Shanks that it is time for the next “Round Table”

Break next week
Lmfao agenda piece

I usually don’t do this but my provider gave me a summary and this chapter is hype:

One Piece Chapter 1086
The cover page is a fan request, King the Wildfire throws seeds to chickens in a chicken coupe

This chapter begins with the Five Elders in a panic over Sabo’s escape, they are all back in their human forms. We learn their full names:

Adrastea Ganymede (the bald Gorosei with the white Moustache)

Circinus Cygnus (tall Gorosei with the long Moustache and beard)

Austrinus Pyxis (sword Gorosei)

Sagittarius Triton (tall blonde Gorosei)

Jergacia Saturn

Pyxis says they should immediately dispatch Cipher Pol-0 to eliminate Sabo, Cygnus says this is not possible with so many outsiders commingling with the Celestial Dragons.

Ganymede asks Great Imu what action they should pursue, but Imu does not respond and walks back towards the throne (they have returned to their normal silhouette form).

We see a flashback from Imu’s perspective, where Imu (still silhouetted) is on their way to talk with someone named King Dammerung. Imu is holding a partially frozen apple in his hand in this flashback.

We return to the present, Imu tells the Gorosei that he/she will return to Eden.

We cut back to Beehive. Garp is lying on the ground bloodied, he is surrounded by Kuzan, Vasco Shot, and Pizarro. It seems like Garp has defeated San Juan Wolf, but then Shiryu attacked Prince Grus and Garp got distracted (Grus is lying bloodied and Vasco makes a comment about Garp getting distracted). The big rock skull on Beehive is also destroyed.

Kujaku pleads with Kuzan to let Garp go but Kuzan says he has no reason to do that. Pizarro states that his name will become famous for defeating the Hero Garp (it is not clear whether Pizarro is exaggerating). Kuzan pulls out a pair of handcuffs, but it seems Koby has freed himself (we see his open cuffs fall to the ground). Koby strikes Kuzan in the face and sends him flying.

Koby: “Get your hands off my mentor!!”

The scene shifts to the Red Force with Shanks’ crew. Shanks is on a Den Den Mushi and is confused. The Den Den Mushi tells Shanks that it is time for the next “Round Table”

Break next week
This was epic as hell!!!!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Coincidence that the reason for Oda's month-long break is to improve his eyesight?

@Pot Goblin @Mr. Reloaded

Can wait for Super Sulong 2!

(Someone retag Pot for me please)
So that was odas hint to actually plan carrots grand return rather than actual medical treatment :handsup:
Goda works in mysterious ways
I'm tellin ya fellas buy those front row tickets
You're gonna witness history
:carrocorn: