Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Yes many people believe he is yc4 or yc3. Him fighting luffy didn't change that lol
A clash between Luffy and Kizaru is inevitable even if they don't have a full-on fight.

I don't think Kizaru would do as well as Kaido did against Gear 5, but he will definitely do better than Lucci.

Almost as if Kaido > Kizaru > Lucci.

Who would have thought?

Last edited:
Outside of magic or archery builds, Skyrim combat is atrocious. I can’t play the game in terms of combat. Magic is only fun because you’re managing magicka and different magic schools, and archery is only fun because there is actual skill required to be an archer.

The best Skyrim build? A conjuration mage who fights via the Bound Bow.
:steef:
I enjoy going as a Khajiit brawler. Get those unarmed-enhancing gloves from Riften and you can punch dragons to death!

Outside of magic or archery builds, Skyrim combat is atrocious. I can’t play the game in terms of combat. Magic is only fun because you’re managing magicka and different magic schools, and archery is only fun because there is actual skill required to be an archer.

The best Skyrim build? A conjuration mage who fights via the Bound Bow.
:steef:
Skyrim is such a broken game since you can enchant items with 100% magic reduction so you can just spam high level spells for fun

Are you scared? :pepebusi:
Next chapter is just around the corner:pepebusi::pepebusi:
Yes, I am actually terrified that Oda will blow 19 years of admiral hype (since chapter 319) and have Luffy low diff Kizaru.

IMO, that would be pretty bad narratively. It's one thing to show the growth of the protagonist, it's another thing if that comes at the expense of wasting almost two decades of build-up for a group of antagonists.

It would be doubly bad since One Piece is already criticized for lacking tension and that really would not help.

Yes, I am actually terrified that Oda will blow 19 years of admiral hype (since chapter 319) and have Luffy low diff Kizaru.

IMO, that would be pretty bad narratively. It's one thing to show the growth of the protagonist, it's another thing if that comes at the expense of wasting almost two decades of build-up for a group of antagonists.

It would doubly bad since One Piece is already criticized for lacking tension and that really would not help.
It won't be low diff. This is not the arc where admirals fall so I highly doubt kizaru gets defeated. That being said with G5 he can clown kizaru a bit