Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

You are right,
I am also waiting for BB vs Shanks.
One Piece has become a side dish for me, I enjoy other mangas more now. So, waiting is not a problem for me (however, it was not the case before Wano).
Absolutely true. It used to get most of my attention a long time ago especially, be the show stopper, the main event but now it's best as a side dish as you said.

The more we invest into this, the worse for us. One Piece is the most overbloated, oversaturated dish I swear.

I pray BB vs Shanks if it happens too, isn't an offscreen but it probably will be.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why does Meltzer think his opinion is the only real take of every wrestling fan? What are your views regarding him?
I'm similar to Cornette in terms of my opinion about Meltzer.

He lost himself somewhere around late 2010s.

Everyone knew he spread fakes from time to time but you know "journalism" is that thing so for the most part people memed it and there were times where even Dave had a nice laugh about his flops during WOR shows.

Ever since Omega and Bucks got exposition in Bullet Club he lost something.

His star ratings were good for the most part, this is something I was always okay with. He went off the rails since Omega vs Okada matches.

Cornette said somewhere that Dave told him such things as "6 or 7 stars" he will only grant if the match was 10/10 as well as the story.
So you know the deal he started to handle out 5 and above stars for matches only.

For example. Gargano vs Adam Cole should be a 6 star because the match was epic and the story too but he only gave it a 5.

Now for the Devil's opinion:

He really fucked Meltzer up with this one because it's true^ As much as I have neutral feelings towards Russo he spit there.

G

Gorosei Informer

Current society isn't ready for Afro Roger.
That goes hard ngl lmao. Major Bobobo energy!

Afro Piece is peak. Foxy delivered greatness upon us with that truly. Afro Luffy vs Foxy was godly. No wonder Brook and Gaimon are so goated too!
Post automatically merged:

One piece chapter 1077 spoilers
Title:-"chaos everywhere "
-franky vs s-snake, franky uses radical beam
-nami and group is attacked by s-shark, sanji reaches nami and stops s-shark.
-luffy and zoro heavily damages seraphims, shaka is in shock.
-The traitor in lab shoots shaka in the head.
-no break next week
This sounds legit tbh.

Absolutely true. It used to get most of my attention a long time ago especially, be the show stopper, the main event but now it's best as a side dish as you said.

The more we invest into this, the worse for us. One Piece is the most overbloated, oversaturated dish I swear.

I pray BB vs Shanks if it happens too, isn't an offscreen but it probably will be.
I hope so, but I am not optimistic.

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Meltzer said that MJF vs DB was the best Iron Man Match he ever saw.

Funny thing. MJF said "Fuck Meltzer" or something like that during the match:milaugh:

Meltzer cummed *insert Roger template*.
i was joking he'd give it 4.75 out of spite but it was so good alvarez might call him retarded on air if he does that. but the highest rating he ever gave an iron man match was 4.25 so its still possible

Hahahaha right?!

We also barely learned anything about Zoans including their awakenings at Wano, no Ancient Zoan awakenings, saw no other Onis except Kaido at least and the genetically made/modified Numbers, didn't learn Onigashimas true name, didn't see Oni in Kaidos speedrun flashback, learned nothing about Oni nor who Yamstos mother is, why her hair is so multicoloured and unique too. (I think she's connected to Pluton sonehow too though. Maybe it's an icebreaker ship too funnily enough lol).

But you know what we did get? At the end of Wano we got that Pluton as there all along somewhere and Robin has known since Alabasta but never told her crew or the Revolutionaries either by the looks of it too LMFAO! Also her fruit did something completely different, just like Luffys lol.

We also heard the current Wano is not the original one and a fraction of the original Wanos size, which has been been sunken underneath current Wano for centuries.

We then left Wano immediately on those immense, game changing bombshells. Thanks Oda.
Problem was Oda had too many side characters in wano. And pointless running. If he’d cut some of that and pointless plots maybe we have some chapters with more lore. We left with a lot of questions none really answered at all. Best he can do is probably sbs 🤣

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i was joking he'd give it 4.75 out of spite but it was so good alvarez might call him retarded on air if he does that
I lost it bro. I never do that for Wrestling shows anymore.

When Bryan started doing YES gestures and Kneed MJF I fucking believed for a second that this is happening and DB is winning.

God I love MJF.