Theory The One Piece is on the sun.

Am I right? (I am)

• Total voters
We all know about all the sun symbolism in One Piece. The One Piece being on the moon is also a popular theory. However, Enel is already on the moon, and we've already seen it. That would be a bit underwhelming, don't you think? But do you know what would be just over-the-top enough for Oda to do? Going to the sun. And just look at the Nika silhouette. He's standing in front of the sun. Just imagine Luffy recreating this scene ON THE SUN. Just TRY to tell me you wouldn't love that. TRY to tell me it isn't possible. You can't. This is what One Piece is all about. Please leave your thoughts, positive or negative, in the comments. And if this theory comes to pass, remember me. Remember my name, my legacy. And give me money. I'll put a poll in sosay whether you believe this or not if you want haha. Also if you're intrigued we can work together and make an in-depth video on this to put out names in the history books.

We all know about all the sun symbolism in One Piece. The One Piece being on the moon is also a popular theory. However, Enel is already on the moon, and we've already seen it. That would be a bit underwhelming, don't you think? But do you know what would be just over-the-top enough for Oda to do? Going to the sun. And just look at the Nika silhouette. He's standing in front of the sun. Just imagine Luffy recreating this scene ON THE SUN. Just TRY to tell me you wouldn't love that. TRY to tell me it isn't possible. You can't. This is what One Piece is all about. Please leave your thoughts, positive or negative, in the comments. And if this theory comes to pass, remember me. Remember my name, my legacy. And give me money. I'll put a poll in sosay whether you believe this or not if you want haha. Also if you're intrigued we can work together and make an in-depth video on this to put out names in the history books.

That's not possible even in anime logic. It's a hard no for me. Yeah lets take an adventure into this big blinding seemingly infinitely hot ball of light.

That's not possible even in anime logic. It's a hard no for me. Yeah lets take an adventure into this big blinding seemingly infinitely hot ball of light.
They said you couldn't go on the moon either. Or the sky islands. And yet it happened.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think One Piece is on a different planet. It should be on a island.
There's no way Oda's gonna introduce space travel and then not use it in the story

I love wacky theories like this and it could be possible. However, I feel it would be more likely to be on ‘earth’, and the most convincing evidence for that is the Road Poneglyphs. These were made by the people from Wano Kuni, pinpointing One Piece’s location (a location we already caught a glimpse from during
the Roger flashback in Wano — it seemed to be on an island with solid ground
). I doubt the people of Wano Kuni were able to pinpoint a location on the sun, let alone know about that location. So, while not impossible, I would deem it unlikely that the One Piece is on another celestial body.