The only actor who can play Shanks in One Piece and be as cool as him

There is only one actor in entire world who can play Shanks and give us the same cool and badass energy from that character.

I mean look at him

he looks like Shanks, he is ginger like Shanks and most importantly he is one hell of an actor dispite the fact that he isn't a hollywood superstar (so it wouldn't cost too much money to hire him).

I also wanna recommend you one of the best tv shows about pirates (despite the bad ending) is still a very good tv show by the name Black Sails.
One of the best speeches ever!
Just cool moments from the Show

H

Homelander

Does netflix have budget to hire top tier actors ?

If they invested money on cgi, salary of the actors will be less so i doubt we are going to get top netflix star .

I don't know if you have seen lost but the guy who played Sawyer would be awesome for Shanks as Sawyer7mage also said in his video.
I disagree. The guy that you're talking about is blond not ginger (if I'm not mistaken him with onather actor) he would perfect for Rayleigh (at least for the young version of him) or even Sanji but not Shanks.

I disagree. The guy that you're talking about is blond not ginger (if I'm not mistaken him with onather actor) he would perfect for Rayleigh (at least for the young version of him) or even Sanji but not Shanks.
Yeah he is but changing hair color is not hard lol
and about your suggestion i don't think he would fit Ray and he is too old for Sanji so i have to dissagree on this.