Theory The only way the supernova remain relevant post Wano

Due to the Straw hat's rise as the next emperor crew, many people have outright dismissed the supernova as irrelevant, due to the fact that not even the strongest supernova crews are comparable to the straw hat pirates. And while this is true, there is one way in which the supernova can still remain relevant post wano. That would be for the supernova to unite under 1 or 2 captains in an act similar to the formation of the rocks pirates. More than a possibility, I believe there is a decent chance that this will happen. Why?
  1. It doesn't make sense to just throw away characters that have been built up since sabaody. They are supposed to be Luffy's rivals, if they unite they could be a decent obstacle to him.
  2. necessity
On the latter point, post the pirate world will be left to deal with the rise of the straw hats, the fall of the beast pirates, the possible fall of the big mom pirates, and the rise of an SSG boosted marines. On the latter part, if the SSG successfully replace the shichibukai, as kaido implied they would, then the marines would be a near unstoppable force. The only reason there was a balance between the marines and the emperors was the fact that the marines needed the shichibukai, who had dubious loyalty, to match the power of the emperors. But with an equally powerful force loyal to the marines, the marines would be outright stronger than the 4 emperors.

What this means is that lone weak crews, like the supernova, will be prey to the marines, as well as to blackbeard, who's current exploits will inevitably grant him some more power. Not only is the formation of rocks 2.0 a necessity for the supernovas' relevancy in the story, it is a necessity for these characters' very survival. So how will it go?

I believe that come wano's end, Law will leave his alliance with Luffy. It has been shown multiple times that Law wants to be a captain in an equal alliance, and that isn't what he has with Luffy. Luffy is so much above him and the straw hats as a whole are so much above the heart pirates, that the alliance is wholly unequal with Law essentially becoming an unofficial straw hat, something that he detests. This is why I think post wano, Law will actually ally with Kid. Given that Kid is closer to Law's level than Luffy, their alliance will actually be on equal terms. If you notice, Kid never bosses Law around like Luffy and Zoro do.

It is from the union of the Kid and Heart pirates that this new pirate crew will be built upon. Most of the other supernovas will come to serve under Kid and Law, leading to a pirate crew somewhat similar to the giant warrior pirates, with Kid and Law being co-equal captains. If such a crew were to exist, imo it would easily replace the big mom pirates(or whatever is left of them post wano) as the next emperor crew. This would lead to the power balance post wano being between Luffy, Shanks, Blackbeard, the supernova alliance, and the marines.

I think in the near future, the supernova alliance will oppose the straw hats. Kid does want to be pirate king after all and that does necessitate a clash between him and Luffy. Law, as the 2nd strongest swordsman in the worst gen, will likely have a relationship with Zoro that parallels Mihawk and Shanks. But ultimately with the victory of the strawhats, I see the supernova alliance being a crucial ally to Luffy in the final war.

Theres no way, Drake and Apoo havent appeared for 20 chaps. Hawkins and Killer have had one page of combat against each other, whilst Meme vs the SN Captains got less. Just a nice staring match. Its obvious how Oda sees these fools.

Im happy Capone isnt in this arc, my man came and done his shit. Relevant till the end.

The time of the supernova is dead.

Leaving Wano only the straw hats will be seen as relevant forces in the new world Along with Blackbeard to set up the upcoming War of the Worst between the two.

The time of the supernova is dead.

Leaving Wano only the straw hats will be seen as relevant forces in the new world Along with Blackbeard to set up the upcoming War of the Worst between the two.
The only relevants supernovas will be luffy zoro and Teach :goyea:
They won't be relevant.

Luffy and Zoro outshine everyone.

Law's last chance to stay relevant is killing his useless crew off-screen and advocating for Straw Hat membership.
Yeah, but Oda isn't going to just kill off these characters.
Post automatically merged:

Kid has a lot of foreshadowing to being a legendary pirate. Law as well.

In order for them to do that they need a strong crew. The remaining supernova are some of the few strong pirates remaining that would probably serve under Kid and Law, especially if their only choice was between that and getting caught by the SSG.

I never argued that Capone would be as relevant as Zoro, but if he and the other less relevant supernova team up with Kid and Law, we could see a short match of supernova vs straw hats(paralleling Edd War) as well as them being a force to reckon with in the final war.

Yeah, but Oda isn't going to just kill off these characters.
Post automatically merged:

Kid has a lot of foreshadowing to being a legendary pirate. Law as well.

In order for them to do that they need a strong crew. The remaining supernova are some of the few strong pirates remaining that would probably serve under Kid and Law, especially if their only choice was between that and getting caught by the SSG.

I never argued that Capone would be as relevant as Zoro, but if he and the other less relevant supernova team up with Kid and Law, we could see a short match of supernova vs straw hats(paralleling Edd War) as well as them being a force to reckon with in the final war.
Hell just write them out except for occasional title atory

Law is either

1. Joining the crew, or remain a tag along.

or

2. Makes some sort of deal with Luffy that allows him to come back for the Laugh Tale arc.(for example, rescue Hancock in exchange to tag along in the end)

Law has to learn the truth about the Will of D on screen, and I doubt Oda would have two crews in Laugh tale. Either Law remains for the rest of the travels or he's out of the story but comes back to complete his dream/goal

Kid will gather all of the SN under him and that's how he and the rest stay relevant for the final war