Speculations The orange Admiral

As we all know, Akainu (red), Kizaru (yellow), and Aokiji (blue) represented the primary colors, and then Fujitora (purple) and Ryokugyu (green) replaced Akainu and Aokiji and represented two of the three secondary colors. The only secondary color with no representation yet is orange, so I think it is very likely that Kizaru will die or step down for some reason and be replaced by an orange-themed Admiral. What I’m wondering is who it could be. Can’t be Coby because pink is clearly his color. Can’t be Smoker because white is clearly his color. No other Marine that we know of possesses anywhere near Admiral level potential, except for Drake. Drake has orange hair, so it seems very likely to me that he could become the orange-themed Admiral.

As we all know, Akainu (red), Kizaru (yellow), and Aokiji (blue) represented the primary colors, and then Fujitora (purple) and Ryokugyu (green) replaced Akainu and Aokiji and represented two of the three secondary colors. The only secondary color with no representation yet is orange, so I think it is very likely that Kizaru will die or step down for some reason and be replaced by an orange-themed Admiral. What I’m wondering is who it could be. Can’t be Coby because pink is clearly his color. Can’t be Smoker because white is clearly his color. No other Marine that we know of possesses anywhere near Admiral level potential, except for Drake. Drake has orange hair, so it seems very likely to me that he could become the orange-themed Admiral.
What if it's not Drake but Koby? If he's gonna be Luffy's EOS opponent, assuming Wano talks a fair bit amount of time at the rate Koby's been promoting do you think he could get a spot? Pink and orange don't clash. Also as a side note as he grows up his headband changes color so he could put an orange bandana on and call it a day. What do you thinK?

What if it's not Drake but Koby? If he's gonna be Luffy's EOS opponent, assuming Wano talks a fair bit amount of time at the rate Koby's been promoting do you think he could get a spot? Pink and orange don't clash. Also as a side note as he grows up his headband changes color so he could put an orange bandana on and call it a day. What do you thinK?
Doubt it. Coby’s color is clearly pink, and randomly giving Coby an orange headband wouldn’t override that

"Shirokuma" would be a badass moniker for Smoker.

No, I don't think we'll get an orange Admiral, I doubt Oda will create one just for the sake of representing the three secondary colors, it woud add nothing to the story.

Doubt it. Coby’s color is clearly pink, and randomly giving Coby an orange headband wouldn’t override that
Pink and Brown are already used. People don't realize that we have 2 Admiral level Vice Admirals that only were recently touched upon during the Reverie:

Momousagi (Pink Rabbit) and Chaton (Brown Pig) were both introduced in an SBS, then Film Gold, then Chapter 904 I believe. Anime for color reference:

Up to Oda if he wants to elaborate more on them, but aside from Garp they should be some of the strongest Vice Admirals, considering they were still given Admiral names after losing to Fujitora/Ryokugyu for the Admiral positions

Hell, Oda could quite literally fill in the remaining Zodiac with Vice Admirals (Rat, Sheep, Horse, Snake, Dragon) that lost to Fuji and Ryo and they could be a tier above normal VAs save for Garp

In fact, I'm gonna call that shit. There will be a group of 7 Vice Admiral's that are just below the Admirals that fill in the remaining Zodiac names. We already have 2 that possibly hint at this. Oda has a massive love for heirarchy's and this is right up his alley

I don't think Oda cares so much about this ~

It would be cool if a female admiral was introduced though. Which could complete the scale.
^^^^^^^^^^

She just needs a formal introduction

Last edited:
@Shiroyru red, yellow and blue are not prime colors though. neither in the additive nor in the substractive color system.
Well, you don't need to get too technical there. RYB has been a well established trio of popularly seen as primary colors in traditional color wheels and lots of modern works have played with them in order to conceive groups of characters.

its a relict from old times and a poor approximation of the prime colors. CYM.
maybe Oda is uneducated in that regard. possible, I guess.

should be Coby then. hair color has no bearing on the name of the Admiral. else all of them would be black something.
they all feature their respective color in their clothes. an orange headband would be exactly that.