The people who complain about the spopovich vs videl fight are stupid

This beatdown is so bad
but guess the literal 7 yr twiching from a broken neck is not overdoing it but broken teeth are ig are

Woman so protected even in media, they get agitated watching them get beat up but literal children are allowed to get maned and killed without any concern but the second someone with female gential shows up and gets the shit kicked out of her, it's sexist even tho the men get beat up too

You guys who complain about this are beyond dumb, She barely got injured and ''it's worse in the manga'' their words not mine

Goku was bleeding out with a hole as big as my bloody hand in it

This is for the complete morons who act like videl's beatdown was sexist cause she got beat up too much if anything it's sexist cause she didt get beat up as much as the male characters but these virtue signaling morons never watched the show so they jump to the conclusions, They normally jump to everyone must be sexist and racist

Even in super, goku was beaten up more then videl in the manga which is more worse

And super is like the baby version of dragon ball, it's the least mature among every other show

Political thread when?
about what, the media femminists thread kinda would cover poltics in fiction as a idea

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Even in super, goku was beaten up more then videl in the manga which is more worse

And super is like the baby version of dragon ball, it's the least mature among every other show

about what, the media femminists thread kinda would cover poltics in fiction as a idea
Make it on anything which you feel is necessary for the users to know.

From Russia vs Ukraine to Trump runnin 2024 to any social issue or religious issues 😏