Questions & Mysteries The percentage of chance that Zoro will kill Kaido ??

how much percentage of chance that the ZKK will arrive?

• Total voters
With this last chapter, we all agree on the fact that Zoro will have to deal with Kaido again.

As a Zoro-fag, I'm quite sure that he's gonna kill Kaido and become the new Ryuma, Demon of the blade Zoro.

In monster, Oda's previous manga, the hero Ryuma defeated one of the strongest swordsman on earth, said to be as strong as "King", the real number 1. After defeating him, Ryuma slayed the Dragon in the city, becoming the SwordKing.

Moreover, don't forget that Enma sword means " Dragon slayer ".

So for me, Zoro has 100% chance of cutting Kaido's head at the end of the raid.

Nah Zoro is struggling against King after getting magically healed to 100%. He won't even beat King 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sanji will have to carry Zoro just like he did a couple chapters ago.
As expected from a retarded Lanji-fag

Post automatically merged:

I see the chances pretty low. About 10% maybe. I doubt that Zoro will finish King fast enough to be able to face kaido before the sideeffects of the drugs kick in.
Change your name and your avi traitor

Who says that ZKK will happen before the side-effects from drug set in?
Well before the drug he wasn't able to move one bit. With the side-effects of the drug he won't even be concious anymore. He will endure 2 times the amount of damage he already endured and the pain will be too great. Plus if you add the damage which will occour against king, it will be a wonder for zoro to be even alive. I don't see Zoro doing anything after the side-effects kick in.

Well before the drug he wasn't able to move one bit. With the side-effects of the drug he won't even be concious anymore. He will endure 2 times the amount of damage he already endured and the pain will be too great. Plus if you add the damage which will occour against king, it will be a wonder for zoro to be even alive. I don't see Zoro doing anything after the side-effects kick in.
One thing is pain and another thing is pain on top of having your body shredded. It isn't the same thing if your arm hurts like it's broken or if it is indeed broken. The medicine dubles the pain not the damage so Zoro's body would still be rather fine he would require the will and mental strength to bare with it.

You just want an easy win if ZKK happens you will say you called it and you were right about it.
And if it doesn't you will tell us who believe to hold this L
Since I am also on the train, and since I am also a defender of ZKK, I will also take my L if it doesn't happen. If it happens it's my W for having eyes and seeing that there is a chance, and if it doesn't then it's my L because I saw those chances and I thought that there was a possibility.