Questions & Mysteries The percentage of chance that Zoro will kill Kaido ??

how much percentage of chance that the ZKK will arrive?

• Total voters
People keep bringing up Ame. First of all, that sword is tied to Orochi. Second and more importantly, Momonosuke doesn't have it. He would need to fly over to wherever it was placed and get it. That is guaranteed not to happen.

There's a 80% chance Kaido dies and 98% chance Zoro does the honors. The only other possibility is something ridiculous like Big Mom betraying him. Zoro is written as a reliable guy but the writer himself can be silly.

Last edited:
A

Akagaminoproduction

Yes. Oda reveal about Zoro and Ryuma got nothing to do with him killing Kaido. It maybe just because he's in Wano right now.....

Or it could be both Zoro and Momo that cut Kaido
This is the height of denial.... I dont care about ZKK stuff but this argument is straight up denial....
Post automatically merged:

I went all in with ZKK when the probabilities were opposite coz it has better argument and after placing bet once I cant switch so even if zoro is hakaied again....(maybe gag version by king and queen) I will remain in 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
so What you are trying to say is Luffy going to defeat Kaido and Zoro would behead an unconscious Kaido? Or at best behead defeated Kaido who can’t move an inch? If that’s the case then alright it could very well happen.
The theory is about a drago getting decapitated over the capital city. So why would Kaido not be moving an inch if the theory revolves around him flying?