Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Welcome to the club of the notable female captain of the Marines.
The Tashigi Fan Club

Tashigi is the current Captain of the G-5 branch of the Marines, and right hand woman to Vice Admiral Smoker. A skilled swordswoman, her dream is to reclaim all the meito, famous swords, from unworthy wielders. Her trusted sword is called Shigure, and she is almost never seen without it.

Share anything you want, including fanart, favorite moments, theories, and analysis to name a few. As long as it's Tashigi related, it's allowed.

Please avoid sharing nsfw content and inflammatory posting.

Now, as fun activity, here is a survey you may choose to participate in -

• Favorite Tashigi moment
  • Favorite interactions
  • Where you see her end of series
  • Will she come to Wano
  • Future battles
  • Whether she is or becomes a member of SWORD the secret Marines organization

Enlist

Last edited:
Maybe EoS but I doubt she will ever be able to
I think we need to know how to turn one blade into a black blade.

But I can see Tashigi getting a black blade quickly if Vegapunk know the answers because he the smartest person in the OP verse.lolz

So imo as soon she get reintroduced to Wano.. #MakeithappenOda!

Or as long until EoS where Tashigi is one of the strongest swordsman in the OP world.

I’d like to know how one makes a black blade. It’s easy to assume it’s from many battles, but when Onimaru said Ryuma turned it black, it was after his many battles not due to them.
What if there a spirit living inside the sword? And the only way to turn the sword black is if the spirit accepts the person.

Because fuh some reason Enma has a mind of it own because how can a sword take the person haki like that? And Zoro said give back my haki..

Also if Ships can have spirits.. so can swords. :p

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
What if there a spirit living inside the sword? And the only way to turn the sword black is if the spirit accepts the person.

Because fuh some reason Enma has a mind of it own because how can a sword take the person haki like that? And Zoro said give back my haki..

Also if Ships can have spirits.. so can swords. :p
Going full Bleach. Lol, There is some credence. Zombie Ryuma mentioned Shusui’s desires to travel with Zoro, and Mihawk regards Yoru as if it has a mind of its own. Tashigi herself has a sort of six sense for swords like Zoro, and can tell how they feel from a glance. For example, how she described how the swords under unworthy wielders were crying.

Going full Bleach. Lol, There is some credence. Zombie Ryuma mentioned Shusui’s desires to travel with Zoro, and Mihawk regards Yoru as if it has a mind of its own. Tashigi herself has a sort of six sense for swords like Zoro, and can tell how they feel from a glance. For example, how she described how the swords under unworthy wielders were crying.
Also how Zoro described Sandai as a problem child and Shushui as having a temper.