The PM Lag Issue

Do you want the lag issue resolved?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I cannot be the only one experiencing such an issue.

In PMs with a larger number of people or after a certain amount of pages, the PM starts lagging and won't display the messages and will remain unread unless you send a few messages. Only then will it display the messages it didn't display earlier.

It's is extremely inconvenient and limits conversations because it requires a few messages to even see the last one and can even be detrimental in games such as mafia in which you might miss out on some key information due to it.

Can this be looked into?

@Bogard @Pantheos @Worst @Dragomir @Jiihad @Natalija @Van

Rhea

Cattitude
โ€Ž
Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
those are like two opposite extremes if i have ever seen one lol
There are some guys whose not-so-wholesome dream in their ordinary lives is to have a date with a woman looking much like Emma Watson, and then there's me wandering around in a world apparently filled with solid objects fantasizing about abstract mathematics realizing that a Turing Machine capable to simulate an infinitely long and complex algorithm is not feasible due the lack of infinite physical resources and that Science will never be able to solve some of the deepest Philosophical questions such as: "What is fundamentally real?" "What is ultimate reality?"