Speculations The possiblities of how to prevent Onigashia form crushing the flower capital

Scenario One - It doesn't falls -- Momonosuke saving is the highest possibility followed by luffy using awakening to turn entire island to rubber...........destroying it with people inside it seems unlikely...........

--Defeating kaido forcing him to drop it on ocean is also unlikely in this short period of time too......

--Someone like fujitora coming is also very unlikely imo.......

Scenario Two - It falls but all the people from flower capital are evacuated..........don't know how it happens but it can still happen........

Edit - It can also be related to some entity saving the day like zunisha or some other creature or ancient weapon thing.........

Last edited:
My guess was that Luffy was going to try KKG with the new Haki but fail, and the "failed" version would knock Kaido out for a few seconds, just enough for Onigashima to land in the sea. And then with the successful version of KKG with CoC, he would beat Kaido.

It seems like he already FAILED at something. Was it KKG?

i can't believe you think that way too. It's more obvious that onigashima will crush the capital rather than momo random power up clouds, that shitty kids havent done nothing with his dragon ablity

Momo levitating the island is like giving hakiless Nami an advance ryou on an instant
And you think Oda gives a fuck? Momo lifting Onigashima by himself is literally a callback to his dad lifting the 9 scabbards. It’s supposed to be symbolic

Oda will break whatever sense of scaling for the sake of the story, he has done it before.

And you think Oda gives a fuck? Momo lifting Onigashima by himself is literally a callback to his dad lifting the 9 scabbards. It’s supposed to be symbolic

Oda will break whatever sense of scaling for the sake of the story, he has done it before.
of course.. then we all know where the problem is.. he doesnt give a fuck and have no sense.

of course.. then we all know where the problem is.. he doesnt give a fuck and have no sense.
What you want and what Oda wants are two very different things. When I realized that the series got easier to predict. Shit the moment Onigashima was lifted I predicted Momo will hold it and it seems that’s in motion after Momo fell off the island

What you want and what Oda wants are two very different things. When I realized that the series got easier to predict. Shit the moment Onigashima was lifted I predicted Momo will hold it and it seems that’s in motion after Momo fell off the island
and who says it will goes like the way you predict it? with this progress of the story goes, the chance of crushing the capital is still higher.

who said it will goes like the way you predict it? with this progress of the story goes, the chance of crushing the capital is still higher.
Yeah just like birdcage, Noah’s arc and the Alabasta Bomb were supposed to wipe out the population right?

dude one piece is easy to predict, don’t make it harder on yourself

Yeah just like birdcage, Noah’s arc and the Alabasta Bomb were supposed to wipe out the population right?

dude one piece is easy to predict, don’t make it harder on yourself
fuck prediction.. the goal is different, Kaido aint planing to wipe out the population on the first place he just want to move onigashima but might cause some dead of the citizen... and like i said the chance is still higher to crush the capital by seeing how the progress of story goes, if only Oda aint focused on shitty Tama's plot all the way.

This is very important, i used to get mad when the story didnt go the way i thought it would like many people here do, thinking it was bad writing and that my idea would've been so much better.
The moment you humble down and realize that Oda knows better about how to direct the story and the events towards the theme and final of the story, you start to enjoy the series more.
This is not the typical shonen story in which everything is straightforward. The strongest dont always win, and being strong is not the only way to win. People get mad Big Mom is inconsistent because shes supposed to be a Yonko and be fearsome all the time, but what makes sense in the context of the whole story is for Big Mom to be the way she is. What you want =/= what Oda wants, and from experience, Oda always wins.
If this guy says Momo cant lift Onigashima because hes a weak p*ssy child im sorry for him because he is watching the series with a closed mindset, and completely missing the point.

fuck prediction.. the goal is different, Kaido aint planing to wipe out the population on the first place he just want to move onigashima but might cause some dead of the citizen...
It's not "might" it is literally stated that it will. The moment Oda highlighted that it made the goal simple, stop Kaido. Kaido wins = People dying. In One Piece every single time a goal like that is introduced Luffy and his friends are able to stop it before anyone dies

and like i said the chance is still higher to crush the capital by seeing how the progress of story goes, if only Oda aint focused on shitty Tama's plot all the way.
What? the story is progressing towards an alliance win. Kaido is busy fighting his daughter, Luffy got saved and will make his way back, Momo coincidentally fell off the island, Tama will change the tides of the battle with her speech, the Straw Hats are getting their matchups and Zoro will be healed by chopper or marco. All the pieces are there for a win.

Again, what you want is different from what Oda wants.